Chapter 128

The drive was silent and tense, not because of anything but where they were headed to, Spade took one quick glance at Nate and he could see the worry in the young man's eyes, he had problems of his own but he wished he could take Nate's own away and see the sweet and warm smile of the young man again.

He gently placed his hand on top of Nate's thighs, giving it a tight squeeze, this drew Nate out of his bubble of worry as he turned to face Spade, he smiled and took Spade's hand, interlocking their fingers together.

He looked down at their hands and it made him smile, Spade's large hands covered his own slender ones, they fit perfectly well with each other, it felt like they should stay that way forever

"Are you good"? Spade asked and Nate sighed before he nodded, chewing on his inner cheek.

He knew he wasn't okay but what was there to do?
He was finally seeing his sister after almost a month and he had no idea what he would say to her.
Of course he would ask her why she left without telling him.

But then what?
He looked at Spade and the man's eyes were on the road again, as he stared at the back of their driver.
They arrived at Sydney in less than 3 hours and now were on their way to where his sister was.

He didn't know what he would tell her if she asked about Spade, she was supposed to get married to him and now he was dating the man.
He sighed out heavily before Spade turned to look at him.
"Come here" he muttered and Nate scooted closer to him, he quickly pulled him flushed against his big frame as he rested his hand on Nate's back, drawing circles and stroking him there.
He kissed Nate's hair, his fingers playing with Nate's hair.

He wanted to ask Spade if it would be okay of his sister knew about them, But it wasn't really Spade's choice to make, it was kind of solely his and he didn't know what to do.

Not that he was ashamed of the man but his sister always worried about who he ended up with, she always wanted him to find that special someone.
And now that special someone for him was the same man that had wanted to marry his sister a month ago, irony of life.

Soon enough their car stopped in front of the coffee shop, the same one his sister supposedly worked at, it didn't look too flashy and it wasn't run down either.

Spade pulled back and looked at Nate "are you ready"? He asked for the millionth time and Nate just nodded, before he felt Spade's lips pressed on his in a sweet kiss, but it didn't last up to 5 seconds before he pulled away

That seemed to clear Nate's mind of all the doubt that had been swirling there, it eased off the excessive tension that had built up inside of him.
Spade opened the car door and stepped out before he put his hand out for Nate, who took it gently and got out.

Spade didn't put on a suit, because according to him, he didn't want to draw attention to them, he didn't know who else might be watching Nate's sister.

He was putting on a grey roundneck, he had a sweater on when they left Manhattan but he took it off in the car, now he just had on his grey roundneck, which did nothing to hide his ripped body and beautiful tattoo around his arm.
He had on black slacks, they weren't too tight but they fitted him to the core.

Nate stood close to Spade, almost as if he wanted to enter into the man's body, he felt this nostalgic feeling hit him.
Like when his father used to drag him with him to those meetings of his

His hand holding Spade's hand was gripping it tightly, Spade felt the moist in his hand as he looked down at the young man
"Relax" he muttered out into Nate's hair before Nate sighed out and nodded.

They got stares from people walking around, some oogled shamelessly at Spade while others just stared and walked past.

They both walked into the coffee shop, Spade having a powerful and dangerous aura around him, even if he didn't put on his signature black suit, people still feared him and paved way for him.