Chapter 81

Both of then walked into the building, Spade had a domineering aura around him, he reeked of power and danger, while Nate was more like a lost puppy right beside it's owner.

He was trying to match up to Spade's long strides, with his hand tucked in his pocket and his face stoic, blank.
His jaw was set in a hard line, he clenched it tight that Nate felt sorry for his teeth, this man would actually break them one day with how often and how hard he always clenched his jaw.

They got close to the security man on the counter, his eyes fell on Spade first and Nate could see the fear settle in his eyes, as he straightened his posture

"Mr DeVille" he rushed out eagerly and fearfully "we didn't expect to see you here today"
His eyes landed on Nate who suddenly even looked more brighter than him

"Joe, you can go back to work, I came to see a friend" his hard, thick and gruff voice made Nate to shift his attention from the shocked and overwhelmed guard to him, although his face still looked blank, his words had struck a cord in Nate.

Spade had just told someone else that they were friends.
It tugged at a few strings in his heart.
When Spade had asked them to be friends, he didn't expect that the man would actually go around telling people that they were actually friends, this was someone that had never admitted to being friends with Matteo.

They both stopped in front of the elevator and it opened up, Spade was the first to get in, Nate followed behind him, standing just to his right.
He pressed the button to his apartment floor and watched as the door closed in front of them, leaving them both staring at their own reflection, Nate finally had a chance to look at Spade from the elevator doors, taking in his body features.
His broad shoulders that almost didn't fit the suit he was wearing, but at the same time fit perfectly well, beneath his clothes, Nate could already imagine how toned and firm his chest would be, he'd actually felt it once, even though it was from the fabric of his cloth.
And his face, they were one of the most perfect thing about Spade that Nate noticed, perfect jawline, his beard was sitting on it as if they were both tailored specially for each other, like two peas in a pod.
Then his nose, which wasn't large or too pointy, just the perfect size, his lips, dark like blood but still very bright and radiant.

His eyes took the crown of it all, even though most times Nate saw them they were cold, hard and almost hateful, he couldn't help but notice how exceptional and beautiful they looked, and then whenever they warmed up while looking at him, he would always feel like he could get lost in them forever.

He had a dream look in his eyes, a look that was causing Spade's whole body to erupt in heat, as desired pooled down to his member, feeling the thickness of it as it rose up.

Nate didn't know that Spade was watching him too from the elevator doors, as his eyes drank in every little detail of the man's body, though he was gazing at Spade from the elevator doors, Spade felt like Nate was actually staring at him directly, he could feel Nate's stare burn through his skin, leaving sweet tingles on every part of his body.
The dreamy look in Nate's eyes made him look like he was star gazing.

He probably had something else going on his mind, Spade thought, because obviously Nate can't be staring at him like that and be looking so dreamy, he wasn't deserving of those eyes to gaze upon him like that

Even though he was a very feared and respected person, there were times like this when his own insecurities got the best of him, made him doubt himself.
Most times it was work that got this feeling out of him, never has another person been able to make Spade self conscious, but Nate was doing it without even realizing what he was doing.

"Why did you tell him we are friends"? Nate asked the question he'd been wanting to ask since they got into the elevator.

Spade turned to look at him, he always liked doing that whenever they were standing close to each other, because somehow it gave him a sweet satisfaction that he was a lot bigger than Nate, not too big but much taller than him.