10

DCBS: Chapter 10

Ji Tong crashed for a while. Then after searching a large number of help posts on the Internet in 0.1 seconds about what to do if he was caught peeking at a handsome guy, he found nothing and decided to blame everything on the task.

“This is the obligation of every system,” Ji Tong said righteously. “The host’s situation in school is worrying and it is my first time working. I don’t have many plans or experience for any situation that the host might encounter. I can only keep an eye on the host just in case.”

“Turning on the remote observation for a long time will occupy a lot of my memory and cause the fuselage to heat up, but I must do this for the host. Host, you don’t have to pay attention to it.”

This explanation was reasonable and he quickly believed it himself.

Pei Qingyuan heard this and seemed to accept this explanation. Then he once again keenly grasped the point. “Your first time?”

“Yes, host,” Ji Tong replied. “So in the process of serving the host, it is inevitable that there will be some big or small problems. I hope that the host can understand. I will definitely work hard to improve the quality of my service.”

He would vaccinate the host for his next mistake.

Pei Qingyuan didn’t say anything else after hearing this. He just quietly lowered his head to eat.

Seeing this, Ji Tong was a bit uncertain about what the host was thinking currently. Would the host dislike him for being a novice system?

He hesitated for a moment before running to the door of Pei Qingyuan’s emotional zone. He quietly pushed open the door to see the situation.

Fortunately, the host didn’t know that Ji Tong could peek at his emotions. This was simply a cheat-like function.

Unlike the desert and storm previously, the host’s mood today was very quiet. Ji Tong only saw a large green meadow and a gentle breeze.

The host’s mood didn’t seem to be bad.

After all, he acted so responsibly and the host had no reason to be angry.

Thus, Ji Tong relaxed. He collapsed on the soft grass and let out a long sigh of relief.

It wasn’t known if the situation in the host’s emotional area would affect the host’s mood. If possible, the next time the host blew the tornado in his heart, Ji Tong would fly a kite inside. Perhaps he could amuse the host.

When Pei Qingyuan was halfway through eating, Fu Chengze had already finished eating like a storm. Then he finally remembered that he hadn’t received an answer.

“How about it? Will you join?” Fu Chengze encouraged him. “After a while, there will be a competition in the city. If we can get into the rankings, we can go to the province to participate in the competition. If you play well, the college entrance examination results won’t be important.”

High school basketball students had several ways to enter college. Since the results of the 2nd High School weren’t top-notch among the city’s high schools, they attached great importance to other advancement channels for students instead of cultural courses. For example, students like Fu Chengze, who slept in class, could enter college through their sports skills. It was a good thing.

Fu Chengze didn’t know Pei Qingyuan’s true results. He just listened to the rumors from others and was thinking about Pei Qingyuan.

However, Pei Qingyuan obviously wasn’t interested in this. He was about to refuse when he heard the system whispering to him in his mind, “Ruan Ruan, proper exercise helps you grow taller. Moreover, if you train in the basketball team, you can spend less time at home.”