33 Part 1

DCBS: Chapter 33 Part 1

The news that the 2nd High School had been invited to participate in the exchange activity quickly spread around the campus.

Things hadn’t been completely finalized but many students were starting to think excitedly.

“I heard that Chengde is very big, much bigger than many universities. Riding a bicycle around the school is tiring.”

“My father’s friend’s son went to school there. He got a high score in the high school entrance examination and was attracted by the scholarship. He said that Chengde is stressful but there is nothing to be picky about when it comes to the environment and conditions. In particular, I’ve seen him take photos with the peacocks raised in the school. The school uniform is also very handsome. If I didn’t see the photo, I wouldn’t have believed it…”

“I really want to go. Will the first year of high school have more places?”

The students in the lower grades talked a lot while the senior students were calmer. It was because they estimated that a good thing like this type of public-funded communication wouldn’t fall on them, so they didn’t think about it.

Ji Tong seriously searched for online news about Chengde and looked at it with relish. “Ruan Ruan, this peacock’s pattern is so beautiful. Have you ever taken a photo with them?”

“No.” Pei Qingyuan naturally wouldn’t do such a thing. He looked at the peacock photo displayed on the watch screen and pointed out rigorously, “This photo has been edited. The actual color isn’t so bright.”

“Why is this also photoshopped?” Ji Tong was embarrassed for a while. Then he said excitedly, “How about putting a peacock’s tail on Hua Hua? After opening the screen, he will turn around and there is a red love heart on the butt. It must be fun.”

Pei Qingyuan: “……”

Fortunately, Hua Hua couldn’t hear the bad news.

As a cyber cat with a mysterious origin, Hua Hua was the same as Ji Tong. He could eat casually but there weren’t any other troubles compared to ordinary cats, such as not getting sick or getting worms. He didn’t even shed cat fur and could understand the owner’s instructions. He listened well to Pei Qingyuan’s words and was easy to raise. Not too much energy was required.

As the head of the family, Pei Qingyuan had gradually grasped the essence of establishing healthy family relationships and his attitude was democratic. “Go back at night and ask for Hua Hua’s opinion.”

“Okay.” Ji Tong was very confident as he nodded. “No cat can refuse a colorful peacock tail!”

Pei Qingyuan wisely kept silent.

He was just an ordinary human being who didn’t know very much about a cat’s inner world. It was better not to speak.

The watch kept displaying various pictures of Chengde High School that Ji Tong found. He looked at the campus where the host once lived and was curious. “Host, were you the president of the student union before?”

Ji Tong knew that Pei Qingyuan had good grades in Chengde in the past and was also excellent in other aspects. According to common sense, he should be famous in school and hold an important position such as the president of the student union.

Chengde’s school uniform was much better than the 2nd High School’s uniform. The boy’s school uniform in autumn and winter was textured white shirt and trousers with a light gray suit and tie. It was like a look in movies and cartoons. Combined with this identity and he should be very handsome just imagining it.