134 (Extra 4 Part 2)

DCBS: Chapter 134 Part 2

Xie Yuchi thought about it and pressed an emoji on his phone. He sent Ji Tong a row of birthday cakes.

[Ji Tong: Thank you, Senior!]

[Ji Tong: No, thank you, Senior Xie!]

[Ji Tong: I seem to have forgotten to say before that the material of Mark’s hand is very special now. It is so comfortable to shake hands with him. He seems to have life.]

[Ji Tong: Thank you.gif]

Looking at the words of thanks flowing all over the screen, Xie Yuchi’s iceberg face could no longer be maintained and he wanted to laugh.

[Ji Tong: By the way, Uncle Pei will pass by your place tomorrow. If you have time, you can have a meal together. It has been a long time since you’ve seen each other.]

[Xie Yuchi: Okay. Rest early.]

Xie Yuchi put down his phone and was a bit puzzled for a while. Why did Ji Tong use the word ‘pass by’?

He was also a bit curious about why Pei Siyou, who was very interested in robots and had a good relationship with his nephew, didn’t come to see this international robot competition.

Pei Siyou was an artist he admired a lot but in terms of seniority, he was the captain’s uncle. He also naturally had an uninhibited temperament that seemed to be more like a scumbag than his partner. This caused Xie Yuchi to always feel a type of respect for him that didn’t dare to easily approach.

In addition, Pei Siyou flew abroad again after his stay in China to handle family affairs. Everyone’s contacts were limited to occasional likes in the Moments.

Pei Siyou’s Moments only had some paintings and were often without accompanying text. There was an aloof artist style everywhere.

Even though his person was quite gentle and he wasn’t as cold as his nephew, Xie Yuchi still regarded Pei Siyou as a person from another world.

A perfect, distant world.

Then the next day, that impression was completely overturned.

Several people showed surprised expressions the moment the weather-beaten, off-road vehicle appeared in front of Xie Yuchi.

The window was lowered. Pei Siyou poked his head out and greeted them very casually. “Long time no see.”

Ouyang Yu blurted out, “Uncle Pei, did you go to the west to pan for gold?”

The body of the off-road vehicle was covered with sand and dust. The person in the car had an increasingly decadent beard and wasn’t at all like an artist. He was more like a cowboy who just returned from panning for gold in the wilderness.

Pei Siyou smiled. “Almost. I just came back from the desert and ran into a sandstorm.

Lin Rui couldn’t help spinning around the off-road vehicle, his eyes amazed. “This car is so handsome.”

Xie Yuchi also felt that this off-road vehicle was very handsome and asked curiously, “Are you traveling by car?”

Pei Siyou nodded. “Yes, I should’ve come here a week in advance to watch your competition. Unfortunately, I encountered a lot of accidents along the way.”

After Pei Siyou cleaned up the troubles at home, he gave himself a vacation and traveled by car for a long time. The original plan was to watch the competition that Pei Qingyuan and Ji Tong were participating in while passing by, but he was a bit late.

“The competition isn’t important. It will be aired anyway.” Ouyang Yu asked with longing, “Uncle Pei, where did you go?”

Pei Siyou casually threw the car keys to the doorman who greeted him and said with a smile, “A lot.”