96

DCBS: Chapter 96

The moment these words came out, the tip of the pen in Ouyang Yu’s hand suddenly froze and there was only a terrified f*k left in his mind.

Why did he say the words in his heart?

Help!!

The air around the two of them froze strangely. In the dead silence, admiration from an outsider was suddenly heard.

Huang Wen wore earphones and was concentrating on the game. After finishing a boss, he slammed down on the keyboard and passionately told his teammates through the headset, “D*mn, you are really awesome!”

Ouyang Yu felt a pain in his knee and closed his eyes in pain.

Regardless of whether the two of them were lovers or not, his straight male reputation couldn’t be guaranteed based on this sentence.

In just two seconds, Ouyang Yu thought a lot. He thought bitterly about his possible rough relationship with the opposite gender in the future and even more painfully about the reaction of Pei Qingyuan, the lofty, god of learning, after learning about this conversation.

It always felt like he was going to be beaten.

Ouyang Yu’s fingers trembled slightly along with his notebook. Then in the end, he still plucked up the courage to raise his head and secretly observe Ji Tong’s expression. He wanted to see if there was any possibility of pretending that nothing happened.

Ji Tong looked very dazed and he couldn’t recover for a long time from this sentence.

It wasn’t until he met the other person’s gaze that he repeated, “My boyfriend?”

It was over. Judging by his expression, the two students were innocent.

Yes, he thought too much.

The gay one turned out to be himself.

“I mean, what club is your roommate Pei Qingyuan participating in..?” Ouyang Yu knelt down at the speed of light. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I thought the two of you were a couple. It is my fault, my fault.”

Ji Tong explained a bit slowly, “We aren’t… a couple.”

Ouyang Yu sincerely apologized while his toes curled up from the embarrassment. “You are good friends. I am the one talking too much. Don’t mind it and just take it as a joke. I’m sorry, I was wrong!”

However, Ji Tong’s expression showed that he obviously couldn’t take this as a joke.

He was thinking about something seriously and didn’t even bother to answer Ouyang Yu’s original question about the clubs.

Ouyang Yu felt like he had stabbed something strange.

…He didn’t dare to think about it at all.

As he was leaving Room 715, he happened to meet Pei Qingyuan, who came back from the call. At the incoming cold air, he almost couldn’t control his urge to bow and admit his mistake. He stuck to the wall and slipped back to his bedroom.

Pei Qingyuan, who didn’t know what happened at all: “……”

Why did the class monitor look like he was fleeing?

He pushed open the door and walked into the bedroom where everything was business as usual.

Ji Tong sat in front of his desk. The computer screen was showing the robot soccer game.

Pei Qingyuan originally thought that he was watching the soccer game. It was only after Ji Tong didn’t laugh at the scene of the robot falling that he realized Ji Tong was actually staring at the video interface in a daze.