56

DCBS: Chapter 56

In the spacious and bright auditorium, Chengde’s school leaders were speaking on the stage. The style was the same as when they came. This was followed by the representatives of the exchange students and representatives of the Chengde students speaking respectively. They summarized the gains and impressions of this activity. Finally, they had a group photo session.

The representative of the exchange students was a student from a key high school in the province. He didn’t have much contact with Pei Qingyuan and the others, so the group of students were bored.

“It would be nice if the class monitor went up and spoke as a representative,” Lin Zihai whispered. “Even if you don’t consider the grades, think about how good the class monitor’s appearance is.”

Shen Yiming also whispered, “It seems they didn’t ask Teacher Zhou. I don’t know how they chose the representative…”

Ji Tong wasn’t surprised. Apart from the lecture session that the school couldn’t control, the host almost hadn’t been named in the other courses and activities. There was no opportunity to perform as if he was being deliberately ignored. The treatment of Lin Zihai and the others was normal.

Without the series of chain reactions brought about by Xiao Jianping’s appearance, this exchange trip was originally to embarrass the host.

However, life was full of accidents for Chengde and for Ji Tong, data who could drill into all types of electronic products. He actually had many ways to clean up these people for the host.

Many of the trouble-making plans he had prepared were no longer needed and he felt a bit regretful.

The cat sighed softly. Then he caught a glimpse of the Chengde student representative walking onto the stage and reflexively covered his eyes with his paw.

…It was this smile again.

Amidst the warm applause of the students in the audience, Zhuang Wenbai walked to the front of the stage with a gentle smile on his face. He looked very dignified.

Lin Zihai objectively commented, “The image of Chengde’s representative is good. Is he from the class you were sitting in? I have an impression of him. Does he get good grades?”

“His grades are very good and he is the president of the student council,” Shen Yiming recalled it. “He is also a nice person and was quite polite to us, unlike those annoying people.”

Zhuang Wenbai’s speech was decent and his words showed respect for the exchange students. This made them very comfortable.

“During the five day event, the students who came to communicate showed their demeanor.” His eyes swept over the students of the 2nd High School in the audience and his voice paused. “We have benefited a lot…”

Pei Qingyuan noticed this gaze but didn’t pay much attention.

It was because the cat lying on his lap covered his eyes and ears for a while. However, his two front paws weren’t sufficient and he couldn’t block it out.

Pei Qingyuan looked amused and took the initiative to reach out to help the cat cover his ears. He asked Ji Tong in his heart, “Do you hate him so much?”

Last time, Ji Tong said he didn’t like to see Zhuang Wenbai smile so Pei Qingyuan had reduced his contact with this person as much as possible. The two of them had almost no contact during this time. In any case, they weren’t familiar with each other.

The cat nodded sadly.

Ji Tong would improve the character design of Ji Yanxing when he had nothing to do recently. In order to make the image of this domineering president richer and more three-dimensional, striving to be different, he had accepted many types of male protagonists and supporting male characters from Fu Yinyin.