115

DCBS: Chapter 115

Hearing this, someone immediately agreed. “This is good. It is handsome enough.”

The classmate joking next to him also agreed, “Two people playing the piano together? What is that called? Four claws… no, four-handed play?”

“Ahhhh! I’m looking forward to the New Year’s Day party!”

“It is fast. It is the end of this month.”

Ouyang Yu often chatted with everyone and already knew the hobbies and specialties of many classmates well. He knew that Pei Qingyuan had many artistic specialties, but he never took the initiative to say it.

Only Ji Tong’s background was special and he didn’t dare take the initiative to talk to Ji Tong about the past out of fear that the other person wouldn’t remember and increase his sadness.

Now Pei Qingyuan, who had the best relationship with Ji Tong, took the initiative to mention it. So Ji Tong should know the piano, right?

Ouyang Yu asked Ji Tong casually, “Do you think it is okay? If you can do it, the two of you can discuss a song. I’ll submit it first and this show will definitely be selected.”

“But…” Ji Tong wanted to shake his head. Then he felt that the host seemed to be looking at him and could only stiffly maintain his heartless smile. “It’s okay.”

“Then it is happily decided!” Ouyang Yu patted his notebook excitedly and turned to look at the others. “Does anyone else want to sign us? The teacher said that more first and second years should sign up since the seniors are generally busy.”

“I really want to watch crosstalk. Are there any warriors who want to contribute some language shows? It is so boring if it is all singing and dancing.”

“It has to be eloquent while also having a personal touch.”

Ouyang Yu instinctively set his sights on the male student in the class who best met this standard.

The hedgehog head looked wary and retreated step by step. “Why are you looking at me?”

His character was forced to change and was no longer so annoying, so someone took the initiative to joke with him. “I think that the picture becomes very funny for no reason when you and Ouyang meet each other recently. Why don’t the two of you contribute a show? It will be absolutely fun.”

“Yes, I want to see this too!”

Ouyang Yu started to gradually accept his fate as a funny man and even took the initiative to say, “What do you think, Old Zhang?”

Zhang Yun wanted to speak but stopped. He finally chose to escape. “…I think I want to go to the bathroom.”

Why on earth had the world become like this?

The classroom was full of laughter and talking. Only the seats of Ji Tong and Pei Qingyuan fell into a mysterious silence.

Theoretically speaking, at this time, Ji Tong would definitely follow suit and convince Zhang Yun to submit the program.

However, he was very quiet now and turned his head to look out the window.

Pei Qingyuan couldn’t see his expression. He could only judge that Ji Tong’s posture of supporting his cheeks was a bit stiff.

So he asked in a normal tone, “Do you want to attend the party?”

This sentence was obviously the same tone as when the host asked for his opinion.

However, Ji Tong inexplicably felt terrified.

He didn’t move and his voice was like a mosquito. “I want to.”