124

DCBS: Chapter 124

Two months later.

On the first day of the opening of the RS Cup’s domestic division, a group of people stood in the parking lot of Jiangyuan College’s campus. Basically, everyone repeated the action of opening the door and getting in and out of the car busily. There was the sound of gasping from time to time.

Ji Tong sat firmly in the passenger seat that belonged to him. He poked his head out the window and urged his teammates, “Get in the car quickly.”

Today was the opening day of the competition and the venue was in the city.

In addition to their own team, Ji Tong and Pei Qingyuan were also participating in Qiao Yunhe’s soccer group. At Ji Tong’s warm invitation, the two teams simply set off together.

However, everyone only thought they would be greeted by an ordinary minibus.

Unexpectedly, it would be the mysterious luxury car that almost became a campus legend.

“So I’m really dreaming.” Looking at the extremely luxurious, black extended car beside him, Qiao Yunhe’s eyes widened. “This dream is quite long. It actually lasted two months.”

Ouyang Yu looked confused. “This car actually belonged to the two of you… How did you hold back and never drive it into the school?!”

Ji Tong immediately complained, “I have long wanted to drive Xiao He in but he doesn’t agree.”

In the driver’s seat, Pei Qingyuan wisely kept silent.

Another teammate, Lin Rui, decisively took out his phone to take a photo. He also sighed. “Captain, it is worthy of you.”

Pei Qingyuan was two years lower than him but the determination to never show off this private luxury car for over half a year was awe-inspiring.

It started a few months ago.

For some well-known reasons, Pei Qingyuan would hate a collective life from time to time.

Ji Tong and Pei Qingyuan’s residence was in the city. Therefore, they often left school and went home during holidays or weekends. This was especially the case after the relationship line was frozen and the two of them could get along as a couple.

The car Xiao Hei had been parked in the underground garage of the nearby mall but it would pass by the school every time it drove out. It often coincided with the holiday time. Gradually, some students started to speculate if this was the car of a student of the school.

Some people took photos and circulated them privately, discussing how much this car with the logo of a top luxury car brand cost. It was because they didn’t find a sub-series that matched the appearance of this car in the brand’s public product line. After all, it was actually a system reward created according to Ji Tong’s ideas.

The more people discussed it, the more various words there were.

A rich second generation swore that this was definitely a counterfeit fake car so the owner didn’t dare to drive it into school.

Some people said that this should be a car specially customized by the brand for a high-end customer. It was definitely an expensive luxury car. The owner of the car must be a low-key boss and was most likely not a student of the school.

There were people who didn’t care about the authenticity of the car logo and were simply curious about what was inside the car and whether there were any magical functions.

On the campus forum, there were many forum posts around this increasingly mysterious, luxury car by college students who had nothing to do in their free time. Ji Tong chased each post with relish and often read it to Pei Qingyuan.