43

DCBS: Chapter 43

Pei Qingyuan held the sports day registration form in his hand, which had filled up quickly, and walked toward the teacher’s expression with a complicated expression. He was ready to hand it to Zhou Fang.

He was still digesting the matter of becoming good friends with Lin Zihai in his heart.

It was really surprising.

Zhou Fang took the registration form he handed over and said in surprise, “The application is full so quickly?”

The other teachers in the office glanced at each other and sighed. “Teacher Zhou, your third class is very motivated. The group of people in our class can’t be urged. We have to push them one by one…”

Zhou Fang smiled and said modestly, “It is our class monitor who led them well.”

“By the way.” She looked at Pei Qingyuan. “The school has already reported the list of recommended students to Jiangyuan College. This is the first time our school has a guaranteed Olympiad student in recent years and the school leaders are very happy.”

After hearing her mention this incident, the envy of the other teachers was beyond words.

Zhou Fang seriously instructed the student in front of her, “I inquired about it. Jiangyuan College’s recommendation exam is at the end of the year and it should be around December. I will remind you to attend at that time. Don’t forget. Of course, you should also prepare well for the college entrance examination.”

Someone immediately teased her. “Teacher Zhou, I really want to change classes with you. Your class is too good now.”

Zhou Fang smiled. “No, I’m not willing to change it.”

Listening to the laughter that sounded in the office, Pei Qingyuan nodded in response. His expression was no different.

He had started to accept being praised wherever he went.

In the past when he was at the Pei house, Ye Lanting always felt that all the achievements he got were natural and even not good enough. She rarely praised him and this caused him to be uncomfortable with such words.

Now his system alone could always find strange little details to praise him. It was from the braised pork with more salt to the fierce flying chess game. This gradually desensitized Pei Qingyuan to these praiseworthy words.

There was no need to mention the changing teachers and students of the 2nd High School and even Xiao Jianping, who wasn’t often seen.

Previously when Ji Tong was giving him lessons, Pei Qingyuan occasionally encountered some divergent questions from a human perspective that Ji Tong couldn’t answer. He simply asked Xiao Jianping. By the way, he thanked Xiao Jianping for his enthusiasm and kindness in calling to inform the 2nd High School.

In the face of these very basic questions in the field of artificial intelligence, Xiao Jianping finally believed that he was a complete layman and didn’t have the ability to make Xiao Mei. He was currently learning this knowledge from scratch.

Pei Qingyuan originally thought that this would end the misunderstanding between the two of them about Xiao Mei, but he didn’t expect Xiao Jianping to value him even more.

He originally had a strong learning ability and high understanding. Combine this with the golden finger of the system, he absorbed knowledge much faster than ordinary people. Xiao Jianping personally heard the questions he asked escalate all the way. He was surprised by Pei Qingyuan’s rapid progress and this strengthened his determination to take Pei Qingyuan as a student.