25

DCBS: Chapter 25

Finally, the carefully prepared gift was given. As the host was in a daze, Ji Tong stuffed a small piece of cream cake into his mouth to treat himself.

These were genuine one hundred types of flowers. After he listed the names of the flowers, he planted them one by one himself.

Then seeing such a grand scene after he completed his work, Ji Tong always felt it was too wasteful to appreciate it by himself. The host couldn’t see the consciousness space at present and he could only take photos to show him.

The host had no concept of flowers. Ji Tong, who had bulging cheeks, also took the initiative to reach out his finger and introduced it. “This is a yellow iris, this is gardenia, this is Chinese rose… there are also paulownia flowers.”

In the consciousness space where he had free reign, he could not only ignore the different flowering periods but even the paulownia flowers that grew on trees turned into plants, allowing them to bloom in the garden all year round for the butterflies to settle.

As for the origin of the butterfly, Ji Tong wasn’t ready to tell the host for the time being.

What if the host felt embarrassed after hearing it and the butterfly disappeared?

Then he would’ve planted so many flowers for nothing!

Ji Tong nagged and finished reporting the names. Even so, Pei Qingyuan listened to it tirelessly and asked him, “Are they in my heart?”

Consciousness and the heart were almost the same thing, right?

Ji Tong nodded and specially emphasized, “I planted them myself!”

He was an artificial intelligence who loved labor very much.

He saw that the host was silent for a long time before he said, “I’ve never seen so many flowers. Each one is beautiful.”

Having received the compliment he wanted, Ji Tong happily took a bite of the cake. He was about to see if a second butterfly had appeared in the host’s heart when he heard the host’s particularly serious voice.

“I will work hard to grow it.”

As he spoke, Pei Qingyuan carefully put away the photo. It was as if he was holding a precious, priceless treasure.

Ji Tong heard the host’s determination and was quite moved.

He wanted to become handsome compared to the elementary school student Fang Hao as soon as possible!

Speaking of growth, the first main task was completed when the group had been sitting at the dining table to eat and the host gave him food. The task reward could’ve been chosen, but he had been busy celebrating the host’s birthday at that point and couldn’t care about the task.

Now there were only the two of them left in the family. Ji Tong immediately gave a reminder, “Ruan Ruan, you can choose a task reward.”

After the host completed a task, he could choose one of three random rewards.

It was said to be a random reward, but as the system, he had a certain amount of room to operate things.

This was a little trick Ji Tong had acquired about from Fang Hao.

It was said that Fang Hao and his host had certain differences in aesthetics. His Long Aotian host liked deep black while the Long Aotian system liked golden. In order to correct the host’s aesthetics, Fang Hao secretly set all the physical rewards that might appear to be golden before releasing the rewards.