103

DCBS: Chapter 103

Downtime Tomb.

It sounded very AI-like.

It was probably an attraction in the high-dimensional world where Ji Tong was before.

Pei Qingyuan silently noted down the name in his heart. He imagined the mysterious artificial intelligence world a bit more.

“It is pretty,” he honestly commented. “Can I go in and take a look?”

The moment Ji Tong, who was in the form of a small robot, heard this, he immediately dragged Pei Qingyuan in the opposite direction and lowered his voice. “No no, you can’t. You can’t speak loudly in front of it and you must remain solemn.”

He didn’t want to wake up the mission panel that was sleeping in the darkness.

Pei Qingyuan didn’t quite understand the reason for this, but out of awe of the unknown and thinking it was some special belief of an artificial intelligence from another world, he also lowered his voice, “Okay.”

The little robot secretly glanced at him and couldn’t help smiling when seeing his serious expression.

Pei Qingyuan looked at him. “What’s wrong?”

His tone was still cooperatively soft.

The host still didn’t know what he had mustered up the courage to bury in the Downtime Tomb.

Would he be happy if he knew?

How would the host react when he was happy?

Thinking of this, Ji Tong’s footsteps paused and he looked away casually. “It is nothing. I was just thinking that my hand when playing mahjong today is particularly good. I am having a lot of fun.”

Fortunately, he habitually appeared in the form of a robot.

Robots didn’t blush.

Only a human body would.

After ending the meeting with the host in the consciousness space, Ji Tong was woken up by the worried voices of the members of the mahjong club around him.

“Ji Tong, are you hot? Or do you have a fever?”

There were many sophomores and juniors in the mahjong club. Everyone took care of Ji Tong and they were all concerned when they saw him suddenly in a daze, his face abnormal.

His skin was white and it was particularly noticeable once he blushed. He looked like he had a high fever of 40 degrees.

Ji Tong’s mind returned and he quickly reached out a hand to cover his face. “It’s okay, it’s okay. I was just a bit excited when thinking about how beautiful the hand was just now.”

The members of the same table sighed with relief and joked, “Hurry up and do it again. Your temperature will start to cool after losing one round.”

Ji Tong lowered his head and obediently played.

The heat on his face had finally subsided when there was a series of greetings from the door.

“Great god, you are here.”

“Wow, there is another drink. Thank you, Junior!”

“Xiao Ji is at that table—”

Ji Tong looked up blankly and saw the tall boy walking in with a drinks bag. His gaze crossed the lively club activity venue and he looked straight at Ji Tong.

“I’m done working for now. I just came to take a look.” Pei Qingyuan walked up to him and explained with a side look. “You said you were having a lot of fun.”