119

DCBS: Chapter 119

After the unscientific rainstorm on the first day of the new year, the sunny days finally returned on the second and third days of the year.

Fang Hao’s world was busy with tasks and he couldn’t leave his host for too long. He had to go back after the first few days of the new year. The three brothers should be neat so Ji Tong and Pei Qingyuan would also return at the same time.

This meant these two days were particularly precious.

According to the unanimous resolution passed by the family, they went to the beach to play in the water on the second day of the new year. On the third day, they went to the forest park to camp and have a picnic.

The ocean beaches and forest were two of the city’s most distinctive landscapes.

For this suggestion that was mainly put forward by Ji Tong and Fang Hao, Fu Yinyin was a bit surprised. “The two of you don’t want to go to the amusement park this year?”

As a result, the two systems that became children actually replied in unison, “Childish!”

Last year, Fang Hao rode the roller coaster for the first time and it wasn’t as fun as he imagined. He almost collapsed and after surviving the tortuous journey, he immediately deleted the word from this dictionary of life.

Meanwhile, Ji Tong remembered the amusement park in the consciousness space that had been transformed into a romantic date style by the host and the gorgeous fireworks he saw at the high point of the roller coaster with the host. He was a bit embarrassed.

Hearing this, Fu Yinyin sighed meaningfully.

Fang Hao’s mind was very easy to guess. It was because just hearing the words ‘amusement park’ made his face turn pale. Ji Tong’s reaction was very interesting and he actually blushed slightly.

Sure enough, they grew up.

Fu Yinyin thought for a while and casually conjured up two little yellow duck swimming rings. She teased, “Wouldn’t it be too childish to go to the beach and use this?”

Looking at the extremely cute swimming rings, the eyes of the two children widened and they couldn’t look away for a long time.

Fang Hao was insincere. “It’s okay. I can make do with this.”

Ji Tong used the tone of an elder. “It is a bit naive but I can accompany my younger brother.”

“……” Pei Qingyuan was speechless. “I can swim.”

Ji Tong immediately started to chatter at him. “The seaside is so dangerous. Host, you are a child. Even if you can swim, you must wear a swimming ring to prevent danger…”

“No need.”

“Use it, use it.”

They were grown up but not quite grown.

Fu Yinyin smiled and placed the two little yellow duck swimming rings between the three children. She took a very childlike photo with Ji Tong’s camera.

In the midst of the non-stop noise all the way, Chi Xia drove the group to the beach.

The sun, sand, waves, coconut trees and vibrant tropical atmosphere.

Fang Hao, whose mouth said one thing but his body language said another, couldn’t wait to put on the yellow duck swimming ring and rush into the sea. Ji Tong failed to coax his host younger brother and temporarily put down the swimming ring. He walked around with interest where there were more people.