125 Part 1

DCBS: Chapter 125 Part 1

In the face of this sudden attack, Wu Tao’s expression slowly froze.

He was a bit out of his mind and thought he was hallucinating.

He remembered that this was Ouyang Yu’s voice but Ouyang Yu’s mouth didn’t move just now.

Wu Tao clearly saw the vivid, mechanical white eyes but he was struggling in vain with a disbelieving emotion.

He stared at Ouyang Yu without blinking. “Were you the one who was talking?”

Ouyang Yu immediately closed his mouth and shook his head.

Mark was designed for multiplayer games so he had the ability to identify different voice lines. After testing in a relatively good noise environment, Mark could currently identify at least six or seven different sounds at the same time and make corresponding answers.

In other words, as long as he spoke now, Mark might also attack him in hedgehog mode.

Ouyang Yu was highly vigilant and didn’t say a word. He waited for Mark’s reaction.

Mark was a bean-green robot with a cartoonish and retro shape, rounded lines and a cute appearance. It was easy to win the favor of humans.

He had a pair of round camera eyes and a small display below that was flashing with constantly changing mouth shape animations. The design of the upper limbs was very delicate and complex. The flexibility of the hand machinery was very high while the lower body was relatively simple. It was a cylindrical body plus a pair of rollers.

Mark’s camera eyes recognized Wu Tao staring at Ouyang Yu. He was immediately dissatisfied. “Can’t you tell who is talking?”

Wu Tao found that Ouyang Yu’s mouth hadn’t moved at all and could only give up his fantasy. He shifted his gaze to the legendary mahjong robot in shock.

This image recognition and processing speed, as well as the intelligence and fluency of voice conversations…

Mark waited impatiently. “Why aren’t you talking? Are you mute?”

Therefore, Wu Tao couldn’t think about professional things any longer. There was only one thought left in his mind.

This team’s mahjong robot looked cute but spoke fiercely.

Maybe this was called the contrast cuteness…?

Mark started to move the wheels to go around him. “Are you dead? Are your processors bad? How much was it matched? Should I recommend you a better brand?”

Wu Tao looked stunned and didn’t dare to be silent any longer. He asked cautiously, “What should I say?”

Mark raised his head high and said contemptuously, “You don’t even know what to say. Why are you talking to me?”

Ouyang Yu next to him had gone from not daring to speak to covering his mouth to suppress his laughter.

It was indescribably refreshing.

It was as if there were ten Zhang Yuns with him to help him intimidate others.

It was worthy of the hedgehog mode.

Wu Tao was pierced all over and lowered his posture. He said in a hurry, “Then can I ask what your name is?”

He couldn’t think of what to say to this robot for a while. At the very least, it was always right to ask for the name.

He really didn’t want to continue to be frightened and disliked.

Hearing this, the corners of Mark’s animated mouth raised. “Do you want to know my name?”