33 Part 2

DCBS: Chapter 33 Part 2

In the end, Pei Qingyuan calmly agreed and continued to help Lin Zihai with the questions. However, the strange image of the study committee member changing his ways and hatching chickens inexplicably lingered in his mind.

The classmates curiously talking next to them heard these words and were quiet for a moment. Then they seemed infected by the frankness and fighting spirit. Some of the people chatting just now consciously stopped talking.

The class monitor was 1st in the grade while the study committee member was 10th in the grade. Not only did they win glory for the class in the monthly examination but they also raised the average score of the class as a whole, obtaining a good ranking that had never happened before. This made the teachers impressed with the third class in the past two days and the teachers even praised their class when giving lectures.

They usually felt that the exam results were just a matter for themselves. If they wanted to learn then they would learn. If they didn’t want to learn then don’t learn. Then after these two days, they found that it would be really cool if they could be like the class monitor and single-handedly raise the ranking of the entire class, leaving the second place far behind.

When everyone looked at the class monitor now, they just wished that they could be as powerful.

There was no jealousy. There was just pure envy due to the honor.

Most people didn’t have the courage to frankly admit their mistakes like Lin Zihai. There was just a burst of apology in their hearts as they silently opened the exercise book.

The class monitor and study committee member with such good grades were continuing to work hard. How dare they slack off?

Don’t wait until the first in the year was in their class while everyone else’s grades were still a mess.

It would be too shameful.

When staying in their comfort zone, they felt that the teacher’s praise belonged to the top students and had nothing to do with them. But after experiencing the dazzling aura brought about by the study god, they realized they enjoyed this feeling very much. No one wanted to be the one to drag the class back.

When Zhou Fang walked into the classroom with the lesson plan in her arms, she unexpectedly found that the learning atmosphere of the class today was extremely strong. Most people were reading books and answering questions with their heads down, which made her feel a bit flattered.

She looked around the classroom with relief. Then once her eyes fell on Pei Qingyuan, she showed a bright smile and quietly gave him a thumbs up.

Pei Qingyuan keenly understood the meaning of the head teacher.

Chengde had agreed.

Amidst Ji Tong’s cheers of ‘Wear a suit! Look at the peacocks!’, he shifted his gaze out the window. There were no more disgusting moths at the security booth of the school gate in the distance. There were only serious and responsible security guards patrolling the campus, stepping on the crisp fallen leaves.

This autumn was a brilliant, golden yellow.

The cultural exchange week was arranged for the end of the month. Before that, apart from his usual classes and weekend part-time job, Pei Qingyuan had one more thing to do.

The city-level basketball league had begun.

On Saturday morning, before Coach Xu’s call could come, Pei Qingyuan had already woken up early. He prepared three breakfasts, two toast and fried eggs that belonged to him and Ji Tong and cat food for Hua Hua.