98

DCBS: Chapter 98

Ouyang Yu looked at the box of fruits and milk tea in front of him and really wanted to say to Pei Qingyuan, “Why don’t the two of us change positions?”

However, he was the perpetrator of the strange atmosphere between the two classmates and he didn’t have the courage.

He could only close his mouth and nod. Then he pushed the fruit box and milk tea toward his deskmate.

However, Ji Tong didn’t move at all from where he was staring out the window. It was as if he was thinking about something very important and didn’t notice the movement on the table at all.

Meanwhile, Pei Qingyuan on the right was watching him silently.

The messenger Ouyang Yu raised his right hand and was about to pat Ji Tong’s shoulder to remind him to check the gift when an instinct for danger due to years of persecution suddenly struck him.

His fingers stopped only a centimeter away from Ji Tong’s shoulder. He stiffly withdrew and continued to push the milk tea forward.

This was until he pushed the two begs to the edge of Ji Tong’s table, right next to the wall.

Ji Tong was interrupted by the sound of the plastic bags rubbing together and turned his head in surprise. He saw Ouyang Yu stretching his arm across the table in a strange posture.

He looked like a white crane spreading his wings.

At Ji Tong’s doubtful gaze, Crane Ouyang slowly withdrew his wings. He took a deep breath and gave an explanation, “Your roommate asked me to give these to you.”

He suddenly didn’t dare to call Pei Qingyuan by name.

Looking at the snack service that came as usual, Ji Tong was stunned for a moment. Then he turned his head to look in the direction where Pei Qingyuan was sitting. Ouyang Yu sensitively shrank back to make room.

Ji Tong’s eyes met the host’s for a moment before quickly moving away. He whispered, “Thank you.”

Then he looked out the window again.

His voice was very soft and Ouyang Yu wasn’t sure if Pei Qingyuan heard it or not.

He thought about it and conveyed it to Pei Qingyuan, “Your roommate said thanks.”

Obviously, they were all college students. Why did he have the feeling of helping bickering elementary school students pass on messages to each other?

Pei Qingyuan had no expression. “Yes, thank you.”

Just then, the class bell rang. Ouyang Yu sighed with relief while thinking that his ordeal was over.

It was a pity that he was still a bit too young.

Today’s professional course was taught by Professor Xiao Jianping.

Unlike what the other teachers said a few days ago, the most famous bigshot of this school gave this group of students full of confidence a blow as soon as he came up.

He presented the grand picture of the field of artificial intelligence in front of everyone, making people experience the indescribable beauty of science and technology. At the same time, he made them realize the difficulty and depth of this road.

Only two students were excluded.

Pei Qingyuan kept a calm face throughout the whole process and answered Xiao Jianping’s questions very well. It could be seen that he had taught himself a lot of content on artificial intelligence. He definitely wasn’t someone who relied on marketing hype.