120

DCBS: Chapter 120

The moist breath of the forest seemed to remain and his consciousness was still wrapped in the dizziness of traveling across worlds. Therefore, Ji Tong lay down on the bed as soon as he returned home.

Hua Hua lightly slipped into his arms and rubbed against his listless second master.

After a while, Ji Tong sat up and the heat of his hand behind held gradually dissipated.

Looking out the window, there were still playing children blowing bubbles on the grass in the park downstairs.

Transparent and clear foam floated in the blue sky.

He took a deep breath, rubbed against Hua Hua’s face and asked Pei Qingyuan, who hadn’t yet appeared, in his heart. “Host, where are you?”

He also sent another message to ask if Fang Hao had arrived since Fang Hao returned home alone.

Fang Hao didn’t answer him right away. Perhaps he was secretly crying after getting motion sickness.

It was a pity that there was no motion sickness medicine in the fantasy world.

Fortunately, there should be even more miraculous medicine there.

The host didn’t answer him either.

There was no warning on the way back and the connection between him and the host wasn’t severed.

This meant Ji Tong wasn’t worried about what had happened. He felt that the host who ended the trip as a non-system member needed to undergo some special tips and checks so his return was slower.

There was silence in the room as he stared at the distant sky for a while. Then Ji Tong raised his energy. He had nothing to do and called Pei Qingyuan, whose location was unknown at the moment. He said in a standard, cheerful tone, “Host? Ruan Ruan? Xiao Yuan?”

Hua Hua learned from him. “Meow meow? Meow meow? Meow meow?”

Ji Tong shook his head. “The one in the middle isn’t allowed. I started it and only I can call him that.”

Cats were arrogant by nature. They were noble, coldly raised their heads and never bowed to stupid humans.

“Meow meow meow, meow meow!” I will call out Ruan Ruan!

Ji Tong grabbed his ears and scratched his belly. “Did you rebel?”

“Meow meow meow!!” Ruan Ruan, come soon!

As one person and one cat were fighting on the bed, there was finally another sound of footsteps coming from the living room and heading toward Ji Tong’s room.

Once a familiar figure appeared at the door, Hua Hua felt like he had made a great contribution to the summoning. He immediately flew at his first master while also getting rid of the clutches of the second master.

However, after he threw himself into Pei Qingyuan’s arms, he felt that someone was wrong. His stomach felt cramped and the temperature was cool.

The cat’s expression suddenly became strange and his fur stood up. Ji Tong stared at his changing expression curiously and joked casually, “Did the host fall into the time-space tunnel just now?”

It was a long time before he heard the host’s exceptionally hoarse voice. “No.”

Ji Tong felt that something was wrong.

He raised his head and met Pei Qingyuan’s gaze.

The host didn’t pretend toward others usually but his gaze toward Ji Tong was always gentle and tolerant.