111

DCBS: Chapter 111

On the way to the cafeteria, Ji Tong’s mood inexplicably improved slightly.

“I don’t seem to hate the hedgehog head that much anymore.”

Ji Tong was originally annoyed by this male classmate with lofty eyes, but today’s scolding was very much to his liking.

“Yes.” Pei Qingyuan reminded him, “But don’t learn from him.”

The system shouldn’t learn swear words.

Ji Tong nodded. “Yes.”

He thought for a while and pondered on it. “Then can I now ask Zhang Yun which brand of hair wax he uses?”

He had been coveting Zhang Yun’s strong hair wax for a long time. However, they had a bad relationship previously and never asked. Just now, they had a fairly peaceful conversation and it seemed like an opportunity to open up the topic.

“……” Pei Qingyuan was silent. “Don’t learn this either.”

He couldn’t imagine Ji Tong having the hedgehog hairstyle every day.

In addition, the current height difference was just right.

After lunch, the team members met in the space specially vacated for the RS Cup teams.

There were currently five people in the team: Pei Qingyuan, Ji Tong and Ouyang Yu who majored in artificial intelligence. There was also Xie Yuchi, a senior majoring in materials and Lin Rui, a friend of Xie Yuchi’s and a junior student majoring in automatic control.

Today’s Senior Xie still had an iceberg face but he was faintly burning with anger. “I met that guy in the cafeteria earlier. He actually dared to say hello to me. IK was so angry that I almost got into a fight with him.”

“Calm down.” Lin Rui had a more gentle personality and comforted him. “There is no solution even if we bring this matter to the teachers.”

One was a mahjong robot and the other was a card robot. They weren’t exactly the same and there was no specific plagiarism involving algorithms, machinery etc. To be precise, it just imitated creativity and could only be morally condemned at most.

On Ji Tong’s side, Xiao Jianping and their head teacher Qi Shao knew their thoughts before. If it occurred within their school, perhaps the teachers would know the chronological sequence and could talk to the other team.

However, the card playing robot team belonged to other schools and involved different schools and instructors. There was also no substantial evidence, so it was difficult to deal with.

“They have also reported it to the teachers of their school with great fanfare while we haven’t made it public.” Ouyang Yu was worried. “In the eyes of others, will it be us following the trend? Do we need to change our idea?”

Once this type of unfortunate thing happened, it was difficult to clarify it completely. There would always be people who casually listened to a few rumors and took it as the truth, spreading them everywhere. It dyed an otherwise innocent thing with various negative colors.

Therefore, directly changing the entry was the most humiliating but also the best method. There was enough time now and they could do something new.

Thinking of this, everyone’s faces didn’t look very good.

Ji Tong didn’t care what they did. He could train the corresponding AI anyway. He had the golden finger of the system and put in the least effort among his teammates.

However, he knew how much effort the host and Xie Yuchi had put in during this time.

Ji Tong remained silent and quietly looked at his teammates around him.