94

DCBS: Chapter 94

Ji Tong sat by the window and was getting up to open the window, wanting to eat some fruit while enjoying the wind. However, he suddenly froze in place after encountering such a compliment.

He should’ve been happy.

Sitting in front, Ouyang Yu and his deskmate burst out laughing. This laughter seemed to be full of the falsehood of 182 cm.

It made him want to poke the backs of these two annoying people with a toothpick.

…But no matter what, it was still cool to receive exaggerated praise.

Ji Tong coughed lightly. He sat down slowly and said calmly, “Really?”

This senior had asked for an autograph from him and the host before school started and he should be quite discerning.

Ouyang Yu and the melon-eating masses also secretly listened to the excitement.

“Really.” Qiao Yunhe’s tone was sincere. “The clothes you wore on the day of the exam weighed you down. Today’s black shirt is more suitable and makes you look particularly upright. It is a pity that this type of clothing requires the right temperament and I can’t wear it.”

It was well-founded, convincing and without a trace of flattery.

The two front tables were shocked when they heard it. “Is this a senior of our school? Or is he from the school of management? He is too good at talking.”

Sure enough, he was very discerning.

Ji Tong’s eyebrows and eyes curved from a sudden smile and he took the initiative to hand over the fruit box in front of him. “Senior, do you want to eat fruit?”

In front of the sharp gaze of another junior, Qiao Yunhe immediately moved the fruit box to Pei Qingyuan. “You eat what you eat. By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Qiao Yunhe and I have just entered the third year. I am an artificial intelligence major like you.”

The captain knew that he had met the two of them when Ji Tong came to take the exam and they were relatively familiar, so he asked Qiao Yunhe to try and recruit the two of them.

However, the thinking in the team was that Pei Qingyuan’s personality meant it wasn’t easy to get close to him and it might take more work for him. Still, as long as he agreed, Ji Tong should also agree. It was because the senior students knew more gossip and knew that this talented auditor was introduced by Pei Qingyuan for the exam.

However, Qiao Yunhe had seen the two of them getting along with his own eyes and didn’t think so. His thoughts were exactly the opposite.

Having made up the Frankenstein grandfather and the deep brotherhood between disciples, he firmly believed that this junior brother was the key to the problem.

There was limited time so Qiao Yunhe got straight to the point. “You might know the basic situation of the RS Cup. There are many small projects in this competition and our school will basically participate in every project. My team specializes in the standard platform group.”

As the name implied, the standard platform group meant the team needed to use specified robots to participate in the competition. It used the same robot as a platform but was equipped with different intelligence algorithms to compete. It was similar to writing codes on the same development platform.

Therefore, the team members participating in the project were basically artificial intelligence students. Meanwhile, other projects involving self-made robots needed to cooperate with students from mechanics, control and other majors.