130 (End)

DCBS: Chapter 130

Outside the glass window, the floating dusk turned into dotted stars that shone in the night sky.

In the dimly lit room, the snow-white cat quietly walked in and carefully rubbed against the legs of his second master.

His second master held a beautifully bound book and kept shedding tears. The tears fell on his fluffy fur, making Hua Hua stiffen.

The tears had a warm and moist feeling.

He blinked his eyes that were as blue as the ocean and decided to coax this human, who looked a bit vulnerable.

“Bark bark bark.” Stop crying.

Hua Hua made an exception to bark and then arched against his first master, who was holding a tissue. His butt with a love heart shook in the light.

“Meow meow meow.” Bullying isn’t allowed.

There were only two humans present so it must be the fault of his first master.

Immediately afterward, Hua Hua saw his second master crying and laughing while his first master also had a smile in his eyes.

“Hua Hua just barked.”

There was a hint of joy in the slightly trembling cry, like a light feather across the tip of the heart.

Pei Qingyuan stood up. This time, he picked up Hua Hua with a gentle motion.

Then he put the comforting cat on the sofa in the living room.

“I won’t bully him.”

He rubbed Hua Hua’s head and turned to go back to the room.

The cat shrank into the sofa in a silly manner. He was wondering why the first master was so gentle today.

It wasn’t known how long it took before Hua Hua suddenly woke up.

Why was the door of the room closed again?!

He left the cat alone in the living room.

Fortunately, he still had the little yellow duck.

The night was getting thicker and thicker. Hua Hua was about to fall asleep in the arms of the little yellow duck when his two masters came out of the room.

His second master had red eyes and a red face. He sat quietly at the dining table, waiting for the sumptuous birthday dinner.

Taking advantage of the time when his first master went to the kitchen to heat up the dishes, Hua Hua hurriedly ran to Ji Tong’s feet and asked him.

“Meow meow meow meow?” Are you being bullied again?

His first master was really abominable.

How could he close the door and bully people, but still not admit it?

He asked like this and Ji Tong’s face turned even redder.

He tried to change the subject. “Can you bark for me again?”

Hua Hua felt pity in his heart and said, “Bark.”

Once the tears ceased, all that remained was the air of happiness.

Therefore, Ji Tong hugged Hua Hua and looked at him with a smile. “Why are you so cute?”

Hua Hua suddenly became a bit shy when watched so enthusiastically by the beautiful human.

He let go of the cat’s arrogance and reserve. He rubbed against his master’s cheek with his furry face, as if also wishing him a happy birthday.

There was a sumptuous and delicious dinner, a planet-shaped cat, a soft and obedient cat and a lover by his side.