46

DCBS: Chapter 46

Ji Tong replied without hesitation, “I want to!”

Unexpectedly, the host remembered the joke he casually said a long time ago.

Last time, he searched for information about Chengde and saw a photo of the peacock taken by someone else. He said he wanted to see the peacock.

“When are we going to see the peacocks?”

Ji Tong couldn’t wait to ask.

“20 minutes later,” Pei Qingyuan answered him.

Under Xiao Mei’s non-stop flashing cool lights, the shuttle bus arrived at the dormitory area.

Everyone got out of the bus with their luggage. The accompanying teacher was choked all the way by Pei Qingyuan’s flat tone and had completely lost all arrogance at this time. He obediently led the students of the 2nd High School to the dormitory building reserved in advance.

Chengde’s dormitory area covered a fairly large area. Unlike the few dormitory buildings with great internal density in ordinary schools, it was closer to a mix of apartments and small villas. There were relatively ordinary double dormitory rooms, apartment suits with several bedrooms and living rooms and small independent villas.

Previously, the leaders of the 2nd High School requested that the students be provided with single person independent dormitories. So this time, everyone was arranged in an apartment suite. There were rooms for two or three people. They shared common areas such as the living room and balcony while each person had a separate bedroom.

Such accommodations were naturally exaggerated for the students of the 2nd High School who were used to the ordinary school dormitories. Then seeing Pei Qingyuan’s calm face again, their envy was quietly withdrawn.

They should be as calm as Classmate Pei.

“Choose the apartments on the east side of Building 6.” Pei Qingyuan whispered to Zhou Fang. “The landscape is good and you can see the artificial lake of the school.”

Naturally, Zhou Fang did so with a smile. “Teacher Qian, we can build any of these buildings, right? Then we want to choose…”

She opened her mouth and picked the best location.

The accompanying teacher’s surname was Qian. The young teacher who had just arrived not long again didn’t know Pei Qingyuan and fell into deep self-doubt.

How come this group of teachers and students from another school was more familiar with this place than him?

Teacher Qian was depressed for a while. Then he cheered up and said, “Everyone has come a long distance and worked hard. You can go back to the dormitory to rest first. If you need anything, there are supermarkets, bakeries and cafes in the dormitory area. The specific location can be seen from the guidance road signs. If you have any other questions, you can contact me.”

“In an hour when all the invited schools have arrived, there will be a shuttle bus to pick you up to go to the school auditorium for the welcome ceremony. Classes will be assigned to the students and you can get to know each other. Then there is lunch. Of course, if you want to walk around the school…”

According to Chengde’s previous practice, the exchange week was generally for three days. However, this time there were various special reasons and it was extended to five days. It was from Monday to Friday. After that, the students from other schools could go back on the weekend and rest.

Zhou Fang was very satisfied with this reception. She smiled and shook hands with Teacher Qian while thanking him. Then she watched the other person leave on the shuttle bus with a slightly stunned face.