131 (Extra 1)

DCBS: Chapter 131
Extra One: Five Years Later (1)

In the science and technology park, the glass walls of the high-rise building reflected the dazzling sunlight.

In the early spring morning, office workers rushed out of subway stations and bought a cup of American-style coffee while passing by the crowded coffee stores, starting the day with a slightly bitter and refreshing aroma.

In the midst of the non-stop crowd of people, a long-haired woman walked with light steps, looking forward to the breakfast buffet at her name company.

As she walked into the luxurious building located in the center of the park, the strangers passing by her cast her envious glances.

This was the second day that Lu Anqi had joined the Two Trees Technology Company. Yesterday, she bought breakfast downstairs in the community to casually fill her stomach. Then after arriving early at the company, she found that all the work stations were empty.

She sat at the front desk of the president’s office for nearly half an hour with a blank face. Once it was time for work, she saw her colleagues coming out of the elevator one after another. most of them were smiling and looked like… they had eaten and drank well?

Once the manager of the personnel department saw her, he immediately reminded her not to forget that the company’s cafeteria had a rich buffet throughout the day. She could go at any time as long as work wasn’t delayed.

Lu Anqi hadn’t forgotten the benefits promised during the interview but she hadn’t taken it seriously.

Putting out fruit and snacks in the cafeteria could also be called a buffet.

For such a large company, the essence of benefits was definitely to improve the efficiency of employees.

As a result, when she had lunch that day, she looked at the rows of professional chefs in the huge cafeteria and realized she was completely wrong.

The cafeteria of this company seemed serious about its meals for employees.

So she came to breakfast today with an empty stomach.

Lu Anqi walked into the elevator. She was looking forward to it but was also a bit nervous.

The president had gone on a business trip abroad a few days ago and it was said he was coming back today. She didn’t know if the young president often seen on the news was just as cold in real life.

Before the elevator door closed, a young man in a black suit walked in. Lu Anqi walked over and moved away in a slightly embarrassed manner.

This was the knee-jerk reaction to seeing a handsome guy.

The other person had very white skin, handsome facial features and a bright smile in his eyes. It was as if he had just heard a good thing. The strong joy was very infectious.

Lu Anqi peeked at him from the corner of her eye, always feeling that the other person was very familiar.

The elevator started to go up. In the reflection of the elevator wall that was as smooth as a mirror, the man noticed her and said, “You are the new front desk employee hired for the president’s office, right?”

Lu Anqi was stunned before quickly replying, “Y-Yes!”

She remembered that on the day of the interview, the other person was sitting next to the HR personnel. He hadn’t been wearing a suit at the time so he didn’t look the same as today. This was why she couldn’t recognize him immediately.

He also didn’t speak the whole time that day. He just showed a nice smile when she talked about the reason why she wanted to work at Two Trees.

As one of the fastest-growing domestic technology companies in recent years, Two Trees competed with the foreign brand Zart and accounted for half of the domestic household robots market. A large number of young talents poured in here. It not only attracted students from famous local colleges but also many talents from outside the province and even overseas.