57

DCBS: Chapter 57

The weekend was over and the senior students of the 2nd High School ushered in a particularly busy week.

Tuesday and Wednesday of this week was the second monthly exam for the third years. Thursday and Friday was the sports meeting that all students of the school would participate in. It was rare for everyone to relax at the sports meeting because after that, they would have to face a series of monthly exams, parent-teacher meetings, mid-term exams etc… there would be no such group activities until the college entrance examination so it could be regarded as the last celebration.

Therefore, most of the teachers in each class were very tolerant. They tried their best to satisfy the students’ thoughts on the entrance ceremony to keep as a memory of the last sports meeting in high school. There were no new tricks in the following competitions and only the beginning performance formation could give full play to the whimsy of the students in each class.

Zhou Fang had previously consulted the students. The senior students didn’t have much time for rehearsals and couldn’t do some of the more complex dances and complex performances. They mainly tried to be different in their outfit.

Originally, the students of the third class had many ideas about strange customs. However, they always felt it was out of tune with the class monitor. They really couldn’t imagine the class president holding up signs and shouting slogans with everyone.

In addition, they had the most handsome student in the school. Wouldn’t it be a waste if they followed the style of other classes?

“Teacher Zhou, the other classes will definitely be very lively. Why don’t we go to the other extreme and be quiet all the way? This might stand out,” someone suggested.

“That’s right, we can buy that type of good-looking student uniform, just like taking a photo shoot. How beautiful will it be?”

“I hope the class monitor’s temperament can infect us. I also want to be handsome for a while. Teacher Zhou, remember to take more photos!”

Zhou Fang listened to the students’ words and answered with a smile.

She had already ordered the uniform according to everyone’s request. She just had to wait for the sports meeting to start so that this group of students would have a good time.

Then on Monday, Pei Qingyuan found her and suggested adding a small guest to the entrance ceremony.

Zhou Fang knew Ji Tong. She helped Pei Qingyuan take care of him last time at the basketball game.

“It isn’t a problem to add a child. Xiao Tong is so cute and perhaps he can give us extra points. By the way, we didn’t arrange a program this time. What will he be wearing? Will he walk next to everyone in a mini uniform?”

Zhou Fang thought for a while. “I have to see if I can order the same uniform. There are only two or three days left. I hope there is time.”

Pei Qingyuan said, “There is no need to order a uniform. I have an idea.”

Zhou Fang listened to him and gradually showed surprise.

Before school ended that day, she announced it to everyone with a smile. “Once we do the performance formation on Wednesday, we will add a mysterious link.”

“What link?”

“Ah, do we have to rehearse?”

“It is a mystery so I won’t say it but there is no need to rehearse. Everyone can just walk with peace of mind. I promise that you will like it.”