125 Part 2

DCBS: Chapter 125 Part 2

On the field, Dou Wenhao was shocked to hear it.

This was different from the featureless, polite conversation just now.

After Mark finished talking to Ji Tong, his round eyes turned and he looked at the card robot sitting directly opposite him. He asked, “How are your cards?”

The card robot didn’t respond. It was because Dou Wenhao and his team didn’t do such a complex interactive module at all and focused on the card playing algorithm.

“Hello, are you there?” Mark asked again.

There was still no response.

He shook his mechanical head and said disdainfully, “Tsk, he is also a mute.”

Wu Tao, the first mute outside the field, trembled involuntarily.

Once this sentence came out, the audience gradually boiled over.

“F*k, this robot is a bit awesome.”

“I thought it was just comparing algorithms and manipulators. So there is still interaction?”

“It isn’t just a bit awesome. It sounds like someone is dubbing it in real-time.”

The other three people in Pei Qingyuan’s team looked at him in unison. “Captain, why did Mark turn into the hedgehog mode by himself?”

Pei Qingyuan said succinctly, “Ji Tong proposed to add a random mode. Mark will randomly change between the selected personality modes.”

“That is interesting.” Xie Yuchi’s eyes lit up. “Then what personality modes did you choose just now? I saw the flattery and hedgehog mode.”

Pei Qingyuan replied, “I chose three types.”

Lin Rui asked, “What is the third one?”

At the same time, Mark continued his interaction. He shifted his camera eyes to the last remaining Dou Wenhao at the table.

Dou Wenhao thought Mark was going to ask how his cards were and said directly, “I am the landlord. Naturally, my cards are good…”

But before he could finish, Mark scoffed. “You called the landlord like this?”

Dou Wenhao was a bit dazed.

He said reflexively, “Didn’t you say that you don’t curse people?”

“I’m not cursing,” Mark said cheerfully. “You play cards too well!”

Silence fell at his instantly changed tone.

A few seconds later, fierce laughter and cheers erupted.

“This is really awesome, brothers!”

“Yes, isn’t it actually someone dubbing it remotely? This sounds like a dream to me.”

“Is this the crisis of intelligence? This must be the crisis of intelligence!”

Ouyang Yu was dumbfounded. “It seems that the third type is exaggerated praise.”

Lin Rui was dumbfounded. “This random effect is really…”

Xie Yuchi’s iceberg face was about to crack. “One plus one equals yin and yang?”

Meanwhile, Pei Qingyuan heard Ji Tong’s excited voice ringing in his heart.

“This mode is really fun.” Ji Tong whispered to him while laughing. “Dou Wenhao looks like he is scared stupid.”