80

DCBS: Chapter 80

Ji Tong felt the host stop moving and deliberately observed his expression. He felt that the host probably gave up the struggle and let go of his hand with satisfaction.

Once he let go of his hand, Pei Qingyuan really didn’t touch his glasses again. His wrist, which was still slightly cool, paused in mid-air for a moment and slowly lowered.

Ji Tong was very satisfied with his aesthetics. “This appearance is very good-looking.”

He made a lot of outfit plans in one go, ready to let the host change one set a day during the next trip. However, it seemed that the suit, his favorite look, really matched this pair of mission reward glasses.

The best thing was that the host would definitely start a career in the future. In other words, he would really become a business elite in the future and his personality might change accordingly. For example, becoming deep and cold. However, right now, the host hadn’t reached a mature state and the youthfulness of a teenager was still on his body.

This subtle mix of youth and maturity gave him a vague glimpse of the wonderful progress of the future. It was also combined with a slight feeling of dressing up as a cool adult and made even the knowledgeable overlord collector, Fu Yinyin, sigh, “I really want to come to your world to play again.”

Therefore, Ji Tong was relentless when it came to memories. The album of precious moments of the host that he secretly created included a large number of ultra-clear videos with 360 degree close-ups. They were close range, medium range and far away without any dead angles.

Such summers should be cherished forever.

It was just that he treasured it from more angles.

Ji Tong held up the camera that Fu Yinyin had given him and snapped a photo of the host looking at something in a daze. He leaned toward the host’s ears and whispered, “It seems that it is no longer suitable to call you Ruan Ruan.”

This name was originally used to comfort the young version of the host who didn’t receive affectionate treatment from his mother. The current host had obviously emerged from that gloomy time. As an adult who was about to start his career, it wasn’t known if Pei Qingyuan would dislike this childish name.

Hearing this, Pei Qingyuan seemed to come to his senses. His gaze moved away from his suddenly empty wrist and whispered, “No, it isn’t suitable. What do you want to call me?”

Ji Tong thought for a while. “Let’s call you Brother first.”

It was strange to call him ‘Host’ or ‘Ruan Ruan’ when outsiders were present. It was more comfortable to call him ‘Brother’, just like when Ji Tong was a child.

His intention to let the host call him ‘Brother’ hadn’t died but there was a difference in height and appearance. It wasn’t convincing even if the host really called him this.

In the face of the cruel reality, Ji Tong could only comfort himself with the fact that he hadn’t passed his 18th birthday when he became a system.

Counting the days when he was a system, he was a bit older than the host. If he only counted the days when he was a human, he was a bit younger than the host. This was probably the magical elastic age that could flexibly switch between older brother and younger brother.

Pei Qingyuan paused when he heard the word brother and finally didn’t refute it. “Okay.”

Passengers swarmed down from the light rail when it arrived. The teenager holding the camera excitedly joined the crowd and turned back to wave at him.