52

DCBS: Chapter 52

Except for Lin Zihai, who was in the same class as Pei Qingyuan, everyone else was hearing Xiao Mei speak for the first time. They saw an AI with a vivid avatar talking to people, which was novel. They put down their chopsticks and made a scene.

A large number of greetings like ‘Hello’ and ‘Hello, Xiao Mei’ rang out.

Ji Tong was a bit confused by Xiao Jianping’s brain supplement and instinctively responded one by one with a mechanical voice. “Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.”

A few people greeted him and he said hello a few times in the hopes of delaying it a bit longer.

His current mood was like facing an exam he was completely unprepared for. His head was empty and he could only hope that the time to fill in his name before officially starting to answer the questions could be extended indefinitely.

The students were amused by his thoughtless repeater-style greeting and one of them laughed. “Why does it feel a bit stupid?”

Xiao Jianping’s reaction was completely different. His eyes brightened as he recalled that there just happened to be five students who had spoken.

He held a pen to record something in his notebook and became pleasantly surprised. “The speech recognition function is very accurate! Xiao Mei captured the voices of all five classmates and responded one by one without missing anything.”

Ji Tong: !!!

Was there such an angle?

A glimmer of hope suddenly ignited in his empty head.

Hearing Xiao Jianping’s high evaluation of these ordinary hellos, some students couldn’t help saying, “Teacher Xiao, is it possible that Xiao Mei got stuck when answering? My family’s stupid artificial… ah, no, smart speaker often repeats the same sentence and annoys me.”

“I don’t think so. There seems to be no sign of a program malfunction at the moment.” Xiao Jianping lowered his head and turned sideways. “I don’t know if it can record and record these different voices, answering to specific voices. I want to test it. This can also test its recognition for speech with a lot of noise.”

“Students, can you do me a favor and talk together? The content is casual and you can talk to each other or ask Xiao Mei a question. Your voice shouldn’t be too loud. You should keep it at a normal conversation decibel…”

The little robot was still blinking its eyes at a steady speed, looking dazed. However, his heart was already happy.

He could recognize it but he decided to pretend this wasn’t the case.

The biggest mistake that humans made when testing him was to discuss the testing method in front of him.

Xiao Jianping turned around at the moment of speaking and lowered his voice. He deliberately avoided Ji Tong and usually AI wouldn’t actively identify these unclear speech content.

However, he wasn’t an AI.

As a human with a flexible learning ability, the correct answers were all printed in front of him. Couldn’t he just answer the opposite?

The students were happy to take this type of test. After Xiao Jianping finished speaking, they immediately cooperated with him.

However, the content of the conversation was a bit silly at first glance.

“Suddenly, I don’t know what to say. Uh, class monitor, are you full?”

“……”

“Hey, why does it feel a bit cold?”