104

DCBS: Chapter 104

Pei Qingyuan’s breath choked up when he heard this soft answer.

He connected the broken words together and a type of joyful speculation suddenly floated in his heart.

Ji Tong watched love movies all night.

Was he learning about this feeling that was alien to him?

At this heart-pounding imagination, a sound that disturbed the scene was suddenly heard.

“What love? Who is in love?”

Huang Wen, who was destined to have no luck in relationships, was highly alert to the word love. He pressed two alarm clocks in despair in bed before hearing this word and opening his bed curtain out of the desire to gossip.

“Which of the two of you found a girlfriend first?”

Cui Yinan came out of the bathroom and had little pity for his roommate. He kindly said, “There is no girlfriend. You are sleepy. Get up and go to the toilet quickly.”

Ji Tong spoke out at the same time, “I don’t have a girlfriend. I’m just talking about movies.”

The ambiguous atmosphere disappeared.

The autumn morning was very cool and Huang Wen even felt a bit cold.

He sneezed. “Oh, do you like watching movies? I see. Are you talking about the romance movie that will be released during the small long holiday?”

Ji Tong shook his head blankly. “That isn’t it.”

He paused and asked, “Is that movie you mentioned good?”

“It is said to be very good. The girls in our class want to see it.” Huang Wen sighed faintly. “It is a pity that it is too literary and isn’t suitable for me.”

“Obviously, they usually call me Xiao Huang affectionately. Then when I ask them if they want to go to the movies together, they start to call me Huang Gong and tell me not to force it.

Ji Tong was amused and looked at his dark and simple appearance.

Pei Qingyuan also stared silently at the roommate who attracted all the attention of the people around him.

Huang Wen, who had no sense of danger, sighed and said casually, “But the two of you should like this type of movie. You can watch it together. In any case, you are free during the holiday and they said it must look good.”

Ji Tong was stunned at this magical proposal. Then he took advantage of this relaxed atmosphere to look at the host again. He plucked up the courage to pretend to be casual, “Do you want to see it?”

Let’s go to watch the love movie together.

“Okay, I’ll buy a ticket.”

Pei Qingyuan didn’t give him a chance to regret it and acted very quickly.

The autumn morning suddenly wasn’t so cold again.

Huang Wen made a thrilling turn before the ghost gate.

Ji Tong got up first and went to wash up. Pei Qingyuan sat back in front of the computer, seemingly studying the upcoming love movie. Huang Wen still didn’t know what happened and waited in line to wash. He yawned and mourned despondently about his single fate.

Cui Yinan, who was about to leave for classes, passed by him and patted him on the shoulder lovingly. “You mind me of two famous sayings.”

“What famous sayings?” Huang Wen was curious. “Brothers walk together all their lives. The one who stops being single first is a dog?”