50

DCBS: Chapter 50

Partner error.

Pei Qingyuan fell silent and thought for a while before asking, “What partner?”

But at this time, the mechanical voice had disappeared and was replaced by Ji Tong’s familiar voice. He repeated very blankly, “What partner?”

“What happened? I seem to have been taken over temporarily,” Ji Tong said in a confused manner. “I have some built-in present programs and one seemed to have been triggered automatically just now.”

Pei Qingyuan’s mind returned and he hesitated. “Yes, the intelligent early warning program was triggered to remind me that I can’t fall in love early.”

The cat Mushroom lying on his lap showed a surprised expression at the right time. His beautiful blue eyes shone like jewels.

“It must be that the program detected the wrong emotional line arrow,” Ji Tong comforted him. “It’s okay, Ruan Ruan. If you have someone you like now, I will definitely find a way to support you. I heard that the ignorant feelings of adolescents are also precious. The task can be put on hold.”

“I’m not,” Pei Qingyuan instinctively retorted. “There is no one I like.”

Ji Tong immediately relaxed while still maintaining the tone of a close elder. “The program doesn’t allow these emotional lines to deviate from the main line in principle, but I think your feelings are more important.”

After listening to these words, Pei Qingyuan nodded and seemed to really believe it.

Immediately afterward, the cat stretched happily.

He was a genius system.

In the face of adolescent, rebellious teenagers, this type of education of one person teaching strictly and one person teaching kindly was said to be the first choice of many human families.

However, as the only parent of the host, Ji Tong couldn’t let himself act as a schizophrenic. Just now, he came up with this witty method of being a father and a mother. It would simply go down in the annals of the system industry.

Not only did he sternly warn the host not to fall in love with the wrong partner, but it also dispelled the rebellious thoughts that the host might have with a tone full of tolerance and understanding.

He also learned the good news that the host currently didn’t have anyone he liked.

He really put in great effort for the healthy growth of the host.

The unsung hero, Mushroom, felt that he needed a small reward.

Pei Qingyuan, who still had the words ‘early love’ in his hand, felt the cast nesting on his lap rubbing against his palm.

There was a warm and soft touch against his palm. He was a bit in a trance so he reflexively reached out and rubbed Mushroom’s head. The cat narrowed his eyes in pleasure.

Blue eyes like the sky were within reach.

As night fell and dinner finished, everyone went to experience various club activities in Chengde according to their own interests. Some people went to participate in the evening self-study.

Finally, school finished in the evening and the dormitory area was finally lit up with bright lights and the lively speeches of the students.

Pei Qingyuan returned to the apartment with a bag of midnight snacks and wanted to wash up and directly enter his room so that Ji Tong could turn into human form.

However, the moment he went back, he was pulled into Shen Yiming’s room by Lin Zihai, who looked mysterious. Mushroom also ran over to watch the liveliness.