Chapter 7

Genevieve

Sam started running with my daughter safely in his arms. Without a second thought, I teleported to the castle. "Gar!" I shouted. "Gardenia!" I ran through the halls like a crazy person. I bumped into my youngest child. "Come on!" I said quickly.

I grabbed her hands and teleported us to the Midnight Howlers' pack house. Gar ran up the stairs towards the hospital wing. She already knew what was happening, since I mind-linked her after I saw Audrey. We found Sam waiting for us in the hallway. "She's in that room" he informed us while moving over to let us pass.

We burst into the room that Sam pointed out. Audrey laid on a bed in the center of the wall. Her body was completely still with her eyes closed shut. Ingrid whimpered in my head. 'We should learn how to heal again' she told me quietly.

A few years after the triplets were born, I barely used my powers. I lost touch. The only things I can do is teleport and shake the earth. With this thing with Audrey, it would be easier if I could just heal her. I know that she has magic. And I know that she uses her magic too much, that's why she needs the transfusions.

The pack doctor quickly started the transfusion. Gardenia kept her eyes shut and her lips pursed. I know that she doesn't like doing the transfusion because of the blood; but she'll do it to help Audrey. I walked over to the chair that Gar was sitting on, and grabbed her hand. I squeezed it in reassurance.

"Alright" the doctor said while pulling the needle out. "She should be stable, but I would like to fill a blood-bag, if you're okay with that" she stated. Gardenia nodded in agreement and the doctor started filling the bag.

After the blood-bag was filled, there was a knock on the door. Sam came inside with Stewart, Jesse, and Thomas; whilst the doctor left. Thomas is Stewart's son. If I remember correctly, he is 22. Sam, Stewart, and Jesse bowed and I smiled at them. Slowly, I helped Gar stand up. "Hey guys" she greeted them.

Jesse came towards us and supported Gar's weight. "Do you wanna go lie down?" he asked politely. Gar accepted his offer and excused herself. Jesse helped her walk and they disappeared out the door.

Stewart gave me a soft hug. "Where's Asher?" he questioned. I shook my head in response. Asher didn't want to come because he felt that he would only make things worse between us and Audrey. Honestly, he's not handling the situation very well. I mean, he put kids in cells.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and mustered up a smile. "Its been a while, Thomas" I stated. He didn't even acknowledge my presence. I cleared my throat. "Thomas" I called.

I watched as he rudely ignored me. Thomas walked towards Audrey and gently picked up her hand. The moment their skin touched, his face lit up with a smile. "You're mates" I said quietly. I didn't get a response. Thomas didn't even look my way. He's such a nice young man. Please note my sarcasm.

Sam and Stewart chuckled while shaking their heads. I groaned in annoyance and threw my hands up. Stewart pried his son off of my daughter. "It's rude to ignore your future mother-in-law" he informed Thomas.

Thomas sheepishly smiled at me. "Um... It's a pleasure to meet you?" he said- more like asked actually. Stewart smacked the back of his head before his eyes glazed over. Thomas bowed. "My Queen" he said quietly.

I rolled my eyes. "You needed your father to tell you to do that?" I asked rhetorically. Thomas frowned and I bit back my smile. I have to sell it. "You have no respect at all, young man" I sighed and shook my head. "I'm afraid that I cannot approve of you and my daughter"

Stewart pursed his lips, already knowing that I was joking. Thomas on the other hand, stared at me with wide eyes as he repeatedly opened and closed his mouth. "Sorry" he squeaked out.