Chapter 26

Audrey

"There is literally a room right next to you!" Thomas and I pulled away, panting like we ran across the country. "Literally, right there!" Gar stated, pointing at the door beside us. Instead of going on that walk, we stayed in the hallway and continued to kiss. We also talked a little, then we started kissing again. Honestly, we couldn't keep our lips apart from each other. But I didn't try to stop myself from kissing him or from kissing him back.

I grinned sheepishly at my sister, until Thomas kissed me again. I could hear Gar groan from behind my mate. "By the way he's kissing you, I think you might just get pregnant" that statement made me pull away. Thomas groaned from our little session being interrupted. "Okay. Well, considering the fact that you guys have been making out for almost an hour. I'm gonna steal my sister away from you" she stated, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her.

Thomas jutted out his bottom lip, giving her an adorable pout that I would've caved into. "But we were gonna go for a walk" he said in a child's voice. We both know that we would just walk two more steps before we were making out again.

Gar scoffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "You said you were gonna take her on a walk like two hours ago!" she exclaimed. Thomas opened his mouth to argue, but he had nothing to say. My sister smirked triumphantly and skipped down the hallway. "I'm giving you five minutes to say goodbye or just to make out. I will personally castrate you if you prevent us from having sister time!" she threatened my mate.

She disappeared behind a corner, and I turned to Thomas. "It's your choice, babe. How are we gonna use our lips?" he questioned with a teasing smile on his face. Instead of giving him a verbal answer, I pulled his head down to mine, causing him to smile against my lips.

Unfortunately, we had to pull away since someone was groaning and fake gagging. Or at least I hope it was fake. "I don't think Dad appreciates having to see you make out with your mate" Dave stated, pointing a finger at us. Our dad had his face scrunched up as he cringed. Whoops? "I don't need to see that either! You're my sister. That's frigging gross" he exclaimed.

"Frigging?" I blurted. Is that his way of saying fucking? "And don't act like you won't be the same way when you find your mate!" I argued.

Dave shrugged and flipped his hair out of his face. "But we will have the decency to go into a bedroom" he stated.

Dad's head snapped to his son as his face transformed from trauma to teasing. "Just don't make more than 10 babies in one bedroom" he mused.

I fake gagged, Thomas laughed, and Dave blushed. "I think I hear Riley" Dave blurted before sprinting down the hall. Liar. Smiling, I shook my head at him.

***************************************************************************

"Did you tell Mom?" I questioned Gar. She shook her head and continued to chew on her nails. "What about Dad?" I asked.

She sighed and plopped down on the seat next to me. "I didn't tell anyone. This wasn't part of the plan. I want to be a therapist. I'm good at helping people. I can't be a Luna or Alpha; and being Queen is just not an option for me. I can't do it" she ranted.

I placed my hands on her arms and took deep breaths, coaxing her to do the same. "We can see if Dave can take over the Kingdom. He's a great Alpha, and he'll be a great King. But you have to take the pack" I said softly. She has to take over one of the positions. We can't just leave something abandoned.

Gar sighed and ran her hand through her blonde hair. "I don't think I can do it" she mumbled.

Shaking my head, I made her look into my eyes. "Trust me. You can do this. You'll find your mate and he'll take the Alpha position. You'll take over as Luna and you'll be great at it. Or you can be an Alpha" I stated.