Epilogue

Audrey

"Just get out!" we demanded, glaring at the guys. They immediately ran out the house. We groaned and all wobbled over to the couch. None of us knew the gender of our babies. We all just had Dr. Nale tell us if our babies were healthy since we all wanted it to be a surprise.

We were on our fourth month of pregnancy, and we were due any day now. I sure felt like I was ready to pop. Which is why the guys didn't want to leave. Every month, we now have a guys'/girls' day. But now everyone is included. The guys who just walked out were Thomas, David, Marco, Jesse, Sam, and Keith. Sitting in the living room with me was Lila, Gardenia, Sammie, Veronica, and Emily.

Emily was also pregnant. Keith is her mate- no surprise there. However, they didn't use protection, hence the three month old bump on her belly.

Anyways, the guys were going to hang out at the castle; while us girls stayed at the Midnight Howler packhouse. The door suddenly opened and a head peaked through. "Are you sure you don't want-"

"Out!" Lila yelled at her mate. David pouted before closing the door. "You'd think he'd want to stay away after I made him give me a two-hour long foot rub last night" she said with a chuckle.

We all looked at her. "He gave you a foot rub?" Emily asked.

Lila nodded in confirmation. "Why won't Jesse rub my feet?" Sammie asked, looking down at her swollen feet with a frown. "Get me my phone!" she demanded. Emily leaned forward to grab it off the coffee table before tossing it at Sammie.

She dialed a number and put it on speakerphone. "What happened? Did your water break?" Jesse asked immediately.

We heard tires screeching. "No. How come you don't give me foot rubs?" Sammie questioned. The rest of us girls also yelled at our mates asking the same question. I could hear the guys muttering on the other end.

"I give Lila foot rubs" David said smugly.

I heard a grunt, so someone probably punched him. "Is that all you wanted?" Keith questioned.

"You don't want to talk to us?" Emily asked in a soft voice. She is one sensitive person. She doesn't get angry like the rest of us. She gets really sad. Keith sighed on the other end. "Why'd you sigh? Are you mad? I'm sorry" she said quickly.

I saw tears building up in her eyes. I scooted over as much as possible before wrapping my arm around her. She began wiping her face and sniffling. "You guys were just yelling at us to get out and now you-"

"Shut up!" the guys shouted at Sam, cutting him off.

However, we all knew what he was about to say. And none of us appreciated it. Veronica and Sammie grabbed the phone and started shouting insults at the guys before they angrily hung up. We were silent for a few moments. I felt kinda bad. It wasn't all of them that were speaking. It was just Sam's comment. And there was some truth behind what he was going to say. We had major mood swings.

Sighing, Sammie grabbed the phone again and called them back. "Sorry! I love you!" all of us girls exclaimed at the same time.

Except, for Emily. She was still crying. "Em. Baby. Stop crying. I'm not mad. And I always want to talk to you. But this is a guys' day and you're having a girls' day. You guys have fun and we'll have fun over here" he suggested. Emily muttered a response, wiping her face again. "I love you" Keith sang.

A smile broke out on her face. "I love you too" We hung up and all laid back on the couch. "I'm hungry" Emily announced.

On cue, our stomachs growled. "I want pizza" I said. Throughout my whole pregnancy, I've craved fast food and unhealthy food. Stacy hated it, but she couldn't stop me from eating it. The girls' faces scrunched up in disgust. They all blurted out their cravings- which were all different. "Jacobs!" I shouted.