Concerts

(a/n) So i am here updating again for you guys, trying to cram some chapters in before I leave in a few days. How did you guys like Confession pt. 2? if you didn't vote already go and click that button because you know you want to.

I pretty much already have an idea, but I'm just gonna go ahead and ask: Who is your favorite character here?

okay then well remember to vote for this chapter and comment, I love comment, lots and lots of comments. I'm such a cheeky bastard when it comes to those comments.

greety bitch, i know :)

without futher ado chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

When we got back home the party was still in motion and to be honest I wanted it to stop already. I was just about ready to flop over sleeping on the floor, and I didn't give a fuck where I was when I did.

"I'm gonna find Becky," I shouted into Andy's ears over the loud music. He nodded and I parted with him in search of my best friend. How I was gonna find her I had no idea, Becky seemed to be on the move a lot these days so I had no idea what she was up to.

I opened the nearest bedroom and closed it immediatly when I realized a couple pretty much claimed the bed with there body fluids. Gosh, I don't think we even have enough detergent to get all the germs and sweat out of the sheets from what I just saw.

GAG.

After three bedroom, one bathroom, and one couch later I still hadn't found her but instead I had walked in one three couples get hot and heavy, and believe me when I say that my mind is scarred. Finally coming to the upstairs bathroom I carefully swung it open and there was my best friend pratically swapping spit with no other than Ashley Purdy.

My jaw was on the ground now and I just stared back at them.

"Emily!" Becky shouted at me detaching her hands from Ashley's hair when she realized I was standing in the door way.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" I managed to sputter up. Ashley just stood there smirking the whole time.

"Woah, what the hell happened to your nose." Becky poked the stud on my nose making me wince in pain. Shit still hurts.

"I just got it with Andy. What the hell happened here." I smiled giving them my 'you're never gonna here the end of this one' tone.

"Nothing much just a casual gesture between friends." Becky shrank back all of a sudden become smaller then she was before. Aw she's embarassed.

"Don't let me interuppt." I smirked. Ashley winked at me before pulling Becky's face back to him. I stood there awkawrdly watching, god are they really doing it in front of me.

"Woah...." CC's voice came from behind me. I turned around and looked at him akwardly watching the scene play out before us. "This is like watching a porn tape being made. He's devoring her."

"CC!" I gasped. Oh man they are really going at each other.

"Look at them! I thought they didn't have feelings for each other? They both look like they haven't eaten in days and just switched there cannobilism on." I chuckled and dragged CC out of the bathroom with me letting the two be alone as they slowly ate each others faces off.

"Emily if we leave them you might not see Becky ever again." CC reached for the door again only earning a slap to the hand.

"Leave them alone!"