Skandy

Okay guys , so for another upload on this chapter I'm gonna aim for maybe 20 votes on THIS chapter, so however many vote I have on this book already should have 20 more for me to most likely update. I really want to get this book known, so 730 views will also get me to update. I might just depend on the votes, or I might depend on the views, or both! Get it? Anyway keep reading and................

Vote, Fan, and Comment

Thank you my dears 

<3 Jes 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You know, using those boys for popularity is very low," Tracy Sheilds slid in the seat next to me. I looked up and rolled my eyes and went back to my studies. Ignore her and she'll leave.

"You know ignoring me won't make me leave." There goes my plan. I sighed and continued staring at the words on the page. Tracy's manicured finger nail appeared closing my book. Even after she did that I still looked down. Wherever Tracy went, she brought trouble.

"Listen, I know you and I haven't been the closest. You know, me with healthy hair and nice clothes and you with plain hair and knock offs, but I'm ready to put everything aside and you know hang out a little." She smiled at me, fake screaming through the cracks of her teeth. Suddenly I felt sick, why would she be nice, to me? Then it hit me. She was using me, I wasn't offended because it was Tracy she was known for being a bitch. But why would she get so close the Black Veil Brides? Since when did the queen Bee like rock?

"I think I'll pass on the offer thanks," I got up. She followed my moves.

"Why?"

"Because, you aren't nice to people, I don't want to be friends, or even make amends with someone like you. So I'll pass." I turned to leave but stopped again. "Since when did you have any interest in rock, or the way they look. From the Tracy I know, you make fun of people like them."

"Well, maybe I have an interest in boys like that, or rockstars you never know or Andy." She shrugged and blew her flawless nails. Something in me wanted to smack the ten pounds of make up off her.

"Wow and I actually thought you couldn't get any more slutty, guess I was wrong." I whispered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. The answers still no,

"Okay, Emmerson, I'm trying to be really reasonable with you, but nice isn't enough for you so, I'll go back to mean. I want Andy for myself, or even all the other guys, they are rock gods, famous rock gods, so no matter what your answer is, you are going to get me with one of them. Understand?" Bitch didn't even get my name right.

I scoffed and headed away from her. Fortunately she didn't follow, but continues glaring at the back of my head. I got to the other side of the library and swung the door open. Right when I stepped out I crashed into a tall figure, plummeting to the ground onto the person.

"Oh crap sorry--- oh it's you." Just my lock run into Andy.

"Your lack of inthusiasm hurts babe."

"Dont call me that."

"What babe?"

"Yes that!"

"I dont get it babe?" Andy turned his head in fake confusion. What is it with everyone faking these days!