Crowded Clubs and Rocken Bods

"WE ARE YOUNG AND WE ARE STRONG, THROUGHT STRENGTH IN SELF WE BECOME,SOMETHING MORE THEN THEY CAN BE, THIS IS OUR SWEET BLASPHEMY"

"Is that our song? Since when did you learn how to sing so good?" A voice asked. I screamed and grabbed the shower curtain and covered myself. With the water still running I stuck my head out, and looked around.

"Ashley what the hell?!" I yelled. Ashley leaned against the side of the door sipping on a beer. I shook my head waiting for an answer.

"Oh yeah, I need my body paint from under the cabinet, we are going clubbing to night, and you are coming with." He bent down opening the cabinet door, and pulled out a black make up bag.

"Um no I am not?" The more this conversation went on the more I felt exposed.

"Yes, we all are including Becky. Come on, Em, we actually attended school for a full week, we deserve a treat. It's Friday night, let's go." He begged.

"Um, if people were rewarded for going to school on the required days, I wouldnt be the only perfect attendance student." Ashley rolled his eyes.

"You are such a school creep, let loose, you have a hot body." Okay, Ashley make this moment A LOT more awkward.

"Stop lying it's rude. Even if I thought of going, I have nothing to wear." 

"Yes you do, I went shopping with Becky, and I basically embarrassed my self asking random girls to try on the dresses-- not that i didnt enjoy my own personal show- cause Becky was too shy and  wouldn't try on any outfits. In the end I got two for the both of you. Now hurry up cause--"

"Ashley who are you talking t-- ohhh how come Emily lets you see her naked! I thought we were bffs, Emily?" CC walked right into the bathroom. 

"She likes me better that's why, plus my sexiness gives me an advantage." Ashley teased. He ran a hand down his naked chest.

"Get out, both of you!"

"Dude, what's taking you so fucken long to get the pain-- hi Emily, hows the water?" Jinxx laughed and stood in the door way with CC and Ashley.

"Oh my god! Get out, im naked!"

"I still dont see what the big problem is?"

"Ashely!"

"Fine we will go if you come clubbing with us." I glared at Ashley.

"I thought Andy already said she agreed to go?" CC question.

"What? No i didnt? When did Andy say that?" 

"I heard my name?!" Andy stuck his head into the door. "Nice outfit Emily Harsh, I don't mind if you go to the club like that."

"Fine I will go! Everyone out!"

"Wait before we go, who else heard Emily singing besides me?" Ashley asked everyone.

"I did, you could hear it through the whole house. You've got lungs babe." Andy pointed out. A blush made its way to my cheeks. "Everyone out, I think we are making her uncomfortable." All of them shuffled out of the room. Andy shut the door and followed the rest of them. 

Five minutes later I was out of the shower, wrapping the fuzy green towel around my body. I squeezed my hair out in the sink and flipped on the fan. Sticking my head out of the bathroom I looked around, searching for any of the BVB members before walking to my room.

"Emily!" I heard Becky yell. I turned to see my best friend making her way over to me, a bag in her hand.

"Shhh don't yell my name, someone might hear you!" Grabbing her hand i pulled her into my room, shutting the door behind me.