Best Bowling Buddies

Yeeee another update, would you look at that.

Dont forget to vote, the button doesnt bite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

"Did you drug those fries?" I question Andrew as the ball makes yet anothe strike. It's been fifteen minutes since Andrew and I left the club, I've since then downed five water bottles, and a bucket of fries with ketchup.

So far, I have not been harmed in any kind of way.

He frowns down at me in question. "I didn't even touch the fries you inhaled them before I could even look at them. Why?"

I pointed at the screen with our names and points plastered in neon pink. I was winning.

"'Cause I have never made a strike in my entire life. Bowling is probably the worst activity I can do. I still perfer bumbers and one of the slide thingies you put your ball on to get it at least down the isle."

"Maybe its the alcohol influence in you." Andrew laughs and picks up a ball twice as heavy as mine. "Or the fact that I suck ass in bowling, too."

He swings his ball and releases it only to land in the gutter all the way down the isle and finally, not hitting a single pin. I burst out laughing and clapped a fake applause while he scratched the back of his head.

"Maybe that is it, cause that was plain sad. Gave me a good laugh though. You'd think with all the muscle you have, youd actually be able to at least throw it at the pins to get a strike."

"Staring at my muscles?"

"Not hard to miss when they look like bubbles. My boyfriend isn't one hundred precent filled in the muscle department, just the way I like it." I stared at his muscles to be sure I was being completely honest. Fairly true, Andrew looked like he was built but not Terry Cruz built, thats just nasty.

"Ah, so she finally speaks of the boyfriend."

He takes a seat next to be on the bench next to the ball rack. Did I forget to mention Andy? Oh, shit I did.

"Yep, I'm surprised you don't know about him already. He's kind of a big shot, you could say." I fold my hands in my lap and sigh.

"Whose this big shot boyfriend of yours?"

"Andy Biersack." He only stares back at me, totally blank faced.

"Black Veil Brides?" Nothing.

"The ones wearing dark clothes and heavy eyeliner in the club today."

"Oh! That big band that the high school earned a visit from? Hmm that's your boyfriend? Wow, wouldn't have expected that."

My temper rose as he spoke those stupid words. What the hell does that mean?

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Nothing, I just meant it doesn't look like you would be seen with them. Aren't they in high school or something?"

"You mean it doesn't look like I would be seen with them because they dress very dark and Im dressed in a red dress? Thats what you mean right? And no, they aren't really in high school they are just repeating for a few weeks cause we won a contest, yeah, we as in me. I am apart of that high school, and they are apart of me. And we ge enough hate from this town already, my dad is a mortician and in a town full of UGG boots and bebe dress, that is frowned upon. I get bullied by walking Barbie dolls on the daily, so I don't need to add to the list of people who hate and judge me and my friends for no reason. Take your negative thoughts and stick it up your ass." I stood up and grabbed my black flats from under the bench, then turned in circles to look for my phone. Of course, its at the stupid club.

"What are you doing? Emily, I didn't mean to offened you, I was just--"

"It was a mistake even coming here. I'm not even eighteen, you picked up an underage teen at a club!" I paniced with realization of what happened tonight.

"Emily, just wait." Andrew grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop before I could run away from him. "Look."

He fished in his back pocket and pulled out an ID. Handing it to me, I read through all the information.

"Oh my god your twenty-five that's discusting!" I raised my voice and slapped the card back on his chest.

"What no! It's a fake! I'm twenty, you are not the only one that snuck into a twenty one and over club. How old is your boyfriend anyway, he didn't look like a high schooler?" Andrew protested.

"He's nineteen."

"Wow, so we are playing to hypocrytical game?" He was right. I sighed and dropped my shoes on the floor again.

"No, we arent. Look, I am sorry for lashing out, but the way you talked about them sounded wrong. I am just like them in some ways, maybe a little lighter, but I listen to their music, I hang out with them, I am dating one of them, so if you want to be friends with me then you'll have to take me for who I am and who I am associated with."

"I know, I'm not judging you, I just didnt know alright? You're cool, and I'm sure actually I am not sure cause I don't really know them, your friends and boyfriend are just as cool."

"Good, then, sorry for yelling."

"It's fine. Emily?"

"Yeah."

"Who said I wanted to be friends with you anyway?"

"I did, I'm declaring you my "best bowling buddy" as of now."

He laughed and slid his wallet back into his back pocket.

"We spent more time at the food court than bowling." Andrew pointed out.

"Wow, that is actually so true."

"Fatty."

"HEY!"

***

"So this is where you live?" Andrew pulls up to my house an hour later, before taking the key out of the ignition. I nod and unbucke my seat belt.

"Yep, dark and spooky and beautiful at the same time. Thanks for hanging out tonight."

"One question."

"Yeah?"

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers?"

"Nope, never heard of such a rule. See ya!" Hopping out of the car, I make my way to the front door as Andrews engine starts before pulling out of my drive way.

When I get inside the house it's pure chaos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clife hanga AGAIN!

Maybe if you vote, I will update quicker!