Holy Pokeballs

Just sitting here listening to some Asking Alexandria while writing this amaze balls chapter that holds the fate of your oh-so-brilliant characters.

You are so lucky Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce are putting me in a good mood.

Guys. This is the last official chapter before the epilogue. I don’t know how I feel about this. I’m not sure if I should feel happy or melancholy? I mean its been such a long time since I started this book, and while I had a different expectations for this book in the beginning, my view on the stories path changed along with the characters, and now I’ve achieved more than I thought I would’ve and I couldn’t be happier. But, I loved having you guys as fans so please, remain them! I love reading your inbox messages and I ALWAYS make time to answer them and a good majority of the time I answer the comments on every chapter.

I loved hearing your angry cries and shrieks of laughter. I loved hearing about your reaction when you first got the notification that I had updated the story, and most of all I loved all the support you gave this book. Last year, if you searched ‘Black Veil Brides’ on the wattpad search bar we would’ve been on page 100 but we’ve pushed it all the way to page one and I’m cant be more thankful!

I’m not sure if I’ll put an authors note on the epilogue so I just want to say thank you for everything you’ve given me, and I absolutely with all my heart love you guys.

Songs for this chapter

“Knives and Pens” by Black Veil Brides

“Iris” cover by Sleeping With Sirens

Chapter 49

Andy’s POV

“You’re on in ten.” The stage director walks backstage, where we sit on the black leather couch, Ashley and Jinxx tuning their instruments. I stare blankly ahead at my phone screen, texting her yet again wondering why the fuck she isn’t answering my fucking calls.

“Dude, get your head in the music, we’re on in ten you can’t keep staring at your phone when we have a crowd of people waiting for us,” Jake walks by downing a beer then tapping the bottle on my shoulder. I glance up at him and lock my phone throwing it onto the couch. He’s right, I need to give these people what they want, and they don’t want a singer who can’t remember the words.

I pull a cigarette out to calm my nerves but after one puff toss it out; nothing can calm my nerves right now. From where we stand, you can hear the constant chants from waiting fans.

“BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES!”

“ANDY I LOVE YOU!”
“BLACK VEIL BRIDES!”

“ASHLEY I WANT YOU NOW!”

“BLACK VEIL BRIDES!”

“CC WE LOVE YOU!”

“BLACK VEIL BRIDES!”

“JINXX HAVE MY BABY!”

“BLACK VEIL BRIDES!”

“JAKE FATHER MY CHILDREN!”

and so on.

But with the mix of their chants and her voice in my head, I’m having a hard time breathing. And when the stage director walks by telling us we have five minutes, my vision is blurs. My fingers twitch and my hands start to shake aching for not a smoke but for her.