Bloody Hell

Oh another update you say?

Hey guys! Thanks for the  votes on my previous chapter, very appreciated, and in return I have given you an update.

I felt like we needed a little bit of a mix in this chapter, we haven’t had a funny moment in a while and we still have to address some issues in the book, so I just mixed the two together. I think I am going to drag on this book. Its kind of obvious it’s not gonna end anytime soon.  In the beginning I only wanted this book to be about 25 chapters, just a short chapter, but as you can see we are already on chapter 25 and it hasn’t even reached the peak of the story. So yes, it’ll be longer. I am aiming for 50 parts now.

BTW I did makes some changes to some previous chapters, very small because I do have a tiny change in the plot and I had to delete a sentence or two in a few previous chapters. Nothing different.

Enough Rambling Remember To Vote, Comment, Like and all that good stuff!

Chapter 25.

“What are we going to do for the rest of the day?” I play with Andy’s fingers as everyone settles in the car. We had stayed at the hospital with Becky until four when her parents came to pick her up after being discharged. And since Becky is grounded for the rest of her life she wasn’t able to hang out with us. School had already been out for the past two hours, and despite the fact that I had already missed two days already, I needed one more day for a break.

Now the six of us were piled in the car trying to decide what to do. Andy sat in the back with Jinxx, Jake, and I while CC sat behind the drivers and Ashley took shotgun.

“Your choice.” Andy plays with a few strands of my hair brushing them behind my ears. I shiver and smile down at my lap. I only have Andy for a two more days, and it’s been taunting me in the very back of my head. Two days and he’s leaving me.

“CC can you drive to the grocery store I need to pick up some stuff.” This morning mother nature visited my in her hideous crimson dress.

“THANK GOD! We need food at the house.” CC exaggerates and throws his head back. I roll my eyes.

“Haven’t really had time to do any grocery shopping, be quiet before I change my mind.”

“You were suspended for two days and you had your own car while we were gone.”

“Shut your face.”

“Or you could do it for me.” He looks in the review mirror and winks before Ashley slaps him in the chest. “Ashley! I could’ve hit someone, I know its hard but keep your hands to yourself!” He glares at the passenger seat.

“Asshole you weren’t even looking at the road.” Ashley points to the rear view mirror while CC flips him off. “AND you don’t have two hands on the wheel.”

“Hey how about we all shut the fuck up and just go to the grocery store.” Andy pipes up. I elbow him in the rib and glare at him.

“Rude much?”

“Rude, is my middle name.”

“I thought it was Dennis?” Jake adds in. I stifle a laugh and cover my mouth; as I can’t contain my laughter anymore.

“Dennis—*gasp*—that’s—*gasp*—so—*gasp*—cute!” I squeeze Andy’s cheeks as he glares at Jake who can’t hold back his mischievous smirk. Gasping for air I let my hands slide down Andy’s chest and my head burry into his shoulder to settle my giggles.