The Morticians Daughter

Can you ever think about being the towns morticians daughter.

I can, because I am.

Imagine me little quite Emily, being teased every day because my father takes care of dead people. I only have one friend, Becky, who by the way has the a lower popularity rank then I do.

And then imagine this: your school wins a contest. But not any contest like a million dollars, more like a millionaire band. Black Veil Brides. Yeah, the one and only. BUT no the luck doesn't stop there (note the sarcasm), the whole in tire band has to stay somewhere, and for no apparent reason dad signs up for house keeping them.

It's bad enough Im only noticed for being the daughter of a mortician, and now Im noticed as the girl housing Andy Six, Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, CC aka Christian Coma, and Jinxx. They are loud, rude, and downright smart asses. Did I mention every corner I turn theres a beer bottle, or some cigarette half burned.

All

This

For

Three

Weeks!!!!!!!

Maybe dad will end up taking care of my body, if the annoyance doesn't stops!!! They aren't always this annoying, well scratch that, sometimes Ashley, Jake, CC, and Jinxx aren't this annoying. And then theres Andy.

ANDY ANDY ANDY!

This is what happens when Im the morticians daughter!