ONE

Niall's POV

What happened?

My thoughts are everywhere, imagining every worst scenario. As soon as the call ended, I run downstairs, put on my shoes and jacket.

"Niall where are you going?" Mum asks but there's no time to answer. No time to waist. I run out into the cold and get into my car. She must be freezing, I think as I start the engine and drive off. "Gravity Climbing Centre" she said. I give the address into the GPS and it finds the way to her. One hour and 7 minutes. That's way too long! I give the address in again, hoping that it finds another, quicker way. But it doesn't.

"Fuck!" I yell and hit the steering wheal. "Fuck! Fuck! F*cking shit!" I take a deep breath and just have to accept it. It won't help when I curse or hit myself. Ignoring red lights, might help. But what if police stops me? It will only waist more time that can't be waisted. "F*cking shit!" I yell once again. Besides that, Olivia would get mad at me for ignoring the red lights, I think. "That's dangerous! Something could have happened to you!" she would yell at me. She would forget that she was in the cold, waiting, after she ran away, and only would care about me, possibly getting hurt. That's the person she is. She cares more about others than herself.

Why did she run away? I ask myself over and over and over again. What happened? Why did it f*cking happen? Why did she had to run so far away from her house?

She probably doesn't even know why she ran to the Gravity Climbing Centre. She doesn't know why her feet carried her to that place. She doesn't know what happened to her there. She doesn't know... that I ruined her life there.

Something tells me that it has something do to with Aaron. I didn't like him from the moment I first saw him. Actually, I didn't like any of the guys, to begin with, but Aaron gave me the worst feeling. The way he hugged her longer than the others did. The way he looked at her, had his eyes on her – on what's mine.

He told her that he loves her, even though he has a girlfriend. He should f*cking stick to his girlfriend and not tell mine that he loves her.

He loves her but she doesn't love him back... right? Why can't he accept that? Olivia loves me and no one else... right? She doesn't love him and just me. She wouldn't have started dating me if she still loves him. She wouldn't have gone through everything when she still loves him. She loves me. That's why she went through everything, through all the pain.

I still feel a stab in my heart every time I think of all the pain that I gave her in the last few months. She didn't deserve all of it, but there wasn't a way to avoid it. I wished there would have been,but there wasn't. I still feel a stab when I think about her crying because of me.

Another red light and I get more and more nervous and more and more anger builds up. I don't know what I'm going to do when she tells me that she ran away because of Aaron. I don't know how I'm going to control myself.

When he hugged her longer than the others did, when he danced with her, had a water fight with her, when he picked her up and carried her, I wanted to punch him. When he told her that he loves her, I wanted to kill him. Why can't he understand that she's mine?

She is mine, isn't she?

I shouldn't start doubting our relationship now. She loves me, I love her. That's all that matters.

Olivia's POV

My head hurts and I don't know who long I've been sitting on this swing. Every breath I take seems to be difficult and feels unnatural. Breath in, breath out.