TWENTY EIGHT

Olivia's POV

"That you have classes tomorrow." Niall says a little bit too fast. I can't tell if that's the truth, nor if I should ask for it.

"Why do you look so sad?" I want to know. His little smile from before has faded away and his face looks pale as if he just saw a ghost.

"Be-because I wanted to ask you if you want to come to the studio with me... but if you have classes and if you have to study, then it's fine for me if you won't come." He says and holds both of my hands with his.

"I'd love to come, Niall. Besides all my books are here and I don't have a key to get in in order to get in and study. So, I would have to come to you no matter what." I say with a smile as I ignore the fact that I know where his emergency key for his house is.

"You're right." He says, obviously ignoring that fact as well. "I guess, you just have to come to the studio then." Niall smirks, making me smile bigger.

"I just have to." I say, holding back my laughter. Niall chuckles and pulls me back onto his chest again. I snuggle into him again and wait for him to massage my head again. When he still hasn't started after a couple of moments, I take his hand and place it onto my head myself, making him laugh.

"You really are a princess." He chuckles and finally continues to massage my head.

"I take that as a compliment." I mumble as I close my eyes, ready to fall asleep in his arms.

"It is." Niall whispers and kisses my head, making my heart race and my lips form a smile.

When I wake up again, Niall is gone and has somehow managed to move away from me without me noticing. I sit up slowly as the smell of bacon and eggs makes it way up to my nostrils. After stretching my body and realizing that sleeping on the couch wasn't the best for my neck, I get up and walk slowly into the kitchen as my eyes get used to the light.

"Good morning, gorgeous." Niall greets me once I'm one step into the kitchen.

"Good morning, love." I greet him back yawing. Niall smirks at me with his eyes closed, making me smile from ear to ear.

"Come here." He says and reaches one hand out to me. I take it happily and let myself get pulled closer to him. Niall wraps his arm around my waist and softly squeezes my skin with his hand as he flips the bacon with a fork in his other hand. "You got thinner. We gotta change that." He chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"No, I didn't." I mumble and take the fork out of his hand. He wraps his other arm around me as I flip over the rest of the bacon. Niall pushes my hair to the side, giving himself access to my neck. I tilt my head to give him even more space, making him chuckle against my skin. His breathe is hot and the first kiss that he leaves on my neck gives me chills all over my body. "I can get used to this." I mumble before an unexpected moan escapes my lips.

"If I could, I would take you right here, right now." Niall say seductively as he tightens his arms around my waist.

"If you could, I would let you." I admit, closing my eyes. My body relaxes completely in his arms as I lean my head back.

"You're burning out food, princess." Niall says, making me blush bright red. I quickly take the bacon out of the pan and place them next to the eggs as Niall just chuckles.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" I ask as I pick up the plates.

"I am." He laughs and takes his crutches. I take the plates over to the breakfast table before going to the coffee machine to get a cup for Niall, who hobbles over to the table in the meanwhile. "Thanks, love." Niall says when I bring the coffee over to him. I just smile as answer before sitting down across from him. "So when are you going to be at the studio?" Niall asks before he starts to eat the food we, mostly him, made.