THIRTY THREE

Olivia's POV

I haven't had the chance to call my mother during the whole weekend. Niall was always around, which I didn't mind, and we spend every minute together. We cooked, backed, watched movies, sang songs, cuddled on the couch, talked, laughed and most importantly enjoyed our weekend in his house, which has become our home. 

On Sunday evening I had to study and Niall had a skype conference. 

Everything was just good.

On Monday my mum called, but only to tell me that my younger cousin, Penny and Paige, are flying over to London this weekend since it's their birthday soon. It's their present from my mum and she wanted to come as well, but something interfered and she has to stay in Ireland. I tried to ask her about my dream but she didn't let me speak a lot, except for when I had to agree to her plan. I tried and tried but she always cut me off, remembering something for the twin's weekend. And please don't think that my mum's always like that. She really isn't. It's just that she's bit stressed, which I understood. When I told Niall about the twin's arrival on Friday evening, he was a bit sad at first, because that meant that I would have to sleep in my flat, but I promised him to return back to the house as soon as the twins fly back to Ireland.

Now it's Wednesday and the BRIT Awards are tonight. Niall has spent the whole day yesterday talking to the boys, to the management and to Clair discussing the plans for today. "Awards shows are always a bit stressful." Niall admitted with small wrinkles on his forehead. I gave his wrinkles a kiss and massaged his shoulder as more emails about the show arrived. He was so stressed and exhausted but kind enough to stay awake with me while I had to finish studying. He then fell asleep as soon as we were in bed, cuddling and tugged into the sheets.

I've been laying awake next to Niall for an hour already, unable to fall asleep again. I had that dream about the two kids in the garden again, the one where she left, the one where the mother of the boy called him Niall. I'm now 100% certain that she said Niall, there's no other name that she could have possible said. And that's what's prevents me from sleeping. Niall is still fast asleep next to me and doesn't have a clue about what's going in my head or in my dreams. He's laying on his stomach and has his arm around my waist. His mouth is slightly open and his hair is the usual morning mess.

"What are you thinking?" Niall suddenly mumbles. My heart skips a beat and I flinch away from him.

"Can you please stop talking in your sleep and making me jump? It's honestly the worst." I say and take Niall's arm away from me. He pushes himself up with his elbows, moving closer to the headboard and resting his head against it.

"Come." He says, patting his thighs. I put one leg over him and sit on his thighs, straddling him.

"Does your knee hurt when we are like this?" I ask, shifting my weight forward to take it off his knees. My chest is pressed against his and my hands are around his neck. His hands are on my waist, rubbing my sides up and down under my shirt, which is actually his shirt.

"Not at all." Niall smiles as his hands move closer to my boobs. His thumbs are right under my boobs, drawing circles, which give me chills all over my body. Our eyes are locked and I take a deep breath before tilting my head slightly to the right. I slowly attach my lips to his, kissing him softly. Niall kisses me back with the same softness and care. It is as if this is the first kiss we've ever had. We're careful, soft and a bit taken back. We let our body control the kiss and shut off our minds. Everything else around us becomes unimportant, the time, the day, the people that could call and ruin our moment. It's just us.

We pull apart, smiling. "Good morning, love." I say as I stroke Niall's cheek with my thumb.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He smirks and puts a strand of my hair that fell into my face behind my ear. "You look beautiful." He says, making me giggle.