NINE

Olivia's POV

All the way to the venue, I can't get rid of the bad feeling in my stomach. My palms are sweaty and I don't know how I'm going act once I'm there. I'm planning on ignoring Aaron for the whole night and I know that the others will notice that. They'll see when I ignore him. After all, I'm not going to talk to him, greet him, not even look at him. It's going to be so obvious.

"Are you alright?" Mum asks all of the sudden. I snap out of my thoughts and nod.

"Yeah, when are we there?" I want to know and move around in my seat.

"Few minutes." Ethan says, looking down on his phone. I look over to him and see that he's texting, but it's not Jazzy.

"Who are you texting?" I ask him and try to sound as casual about it as possible.

"Niall." He says and my heart warms up. But then I remember that Niall's probably driving. He shouldn't text while driving, not even with me.

"Tell him to not text when he drives!" I say and want to take Ethan's phone, but he doesn't let me. As usual, we start to fight. "Ethaaan!"I squeal and hit him in the arm.

"Ouch! You can't just hit me!" He whines and rubs his arm, holding up his phone with the other hand.

"Ethan! He's my boyfriend!" I tell him and reach for his phone but I can't come even near it. "Ethaaaan!"

He then slaps my hand down and I poke him in the ribs "You just did not!" He glares at me.

"Afraid, I did." I laugh and he starts to tickle me. I try to hit him but I can't.

"It's enough!" Mum then exclaims and we both stop instantly. "Ethan, text Niall to not text while driving and Olivia let Ethan have his OWN phone. Yeah, Niall's your boyfriend but it's Ethan's phone. Jesus christ." She rolls her eyes and leans back in her seat. Mr.McAllister chuckles quietly.

"What's so funny?" Ethan and I ask at the same time.

"Nothing, just that you two are like little kids." He says and Ethan and I exchange glances.

"She's little." Ethan smirks.

"And he's a kid." I smirk and mum just shakes her head at us.

Then we finally arrive at the venue and Mr.McAllister parks the car. Ethan and I get out first and race each other to the another car that stands near the entrance. I win.

"That's not fair, you go running every week." Ethan says, out of breath. I just shrug smirking at him.

When mum and Mr.McAllister finally reach us, we go into the building and up the stairs. We bring our jackets and coats into a little room, which is already full of things, and then go into the big hall. Loud music is playing and people are talking loudly. Mum and Mr.McAllister turn to the left and starts greeting mum's friends, while Ethan and I go back out of the hall again, turn to the right and walk along the corridor until we stand in front of the door with a sign on it: Backstage. Just like every year, me, Ethan and our friends hang out here. No adults and no little kids. We enter the room, that's normally used for normal backstage things, and walk past the 12 to 16 year olds to our friends.

"Just took you 10 years, didn't it?" Sam laughs and hugs me first and thenEthan.

"Give Ethan the fault, he had to make a stupid joke." I laugh and then hug Jazzy and Kimberly as Ethan greets the boys.

"Nice skinny jeans." Kimberly smiles. "What a shame that Niall isn't here to appreciate them."

"Actually, he's on his way to appreciate them." I wink at her and we both laugh. I turn around to face Hannah and see her pale cheeks as she stares down to the floor.