THIRTY SEVEN

Olivia's POV

I push myself through the a group of people who are waiting for their friends or family to come through the terminal doors. Ethan stayed outside in the parking lot with his new car that he got himself after new year. I can imagine him leaning against it with his sun glasses on, even though it's not even that sunny.

I get on my tiptoes to look over the heads of people in front of me. The doors open and close as people leave with their carts filled with luggage. I look down to my phone to check the time when I suddenly hear Penny yell my name. "Olivia!"

I look up again and wave at her and Paige before pushing myself through waiting people to get to them. I hug them tightly before looking at each one individually. "How was the flight? Did you sleep or stayed awake? I always sleep. Did your mum cry?" I ask them both as I take the cart.

"Penny slept and I stayed awake. I just couldn't fall asleep, you know. I was sooo excited and I still am." Paige says happily.

"And mum did cry even though we're gone for only three nights and two days, but you know how she is." Penny explains with a big smile on her lips. They girls love London.

We leave the cart in the airport and I push their suitcases as they walk ahead of me. I tell them when to turn left or right as we leave the airport and make our way to Ethan. Just like I thought, he's leaning against his new car with his sun glasses on and his arms crossed in front of his chest. He steps forward and hugs the twins before going to the back of the car to open the boot. I bring him the suitcases and he puts them in as I get into the front passenger seat. Penny and Paige already sit in the back when Ethan gets into the car. He drives off as we girls start to catch up. They tell me about all the things that happened since Ethan and I left. The boys of Selection have split because of Aaron. They all were angry at him for being a dick while I was back and decided to just end it. Besides, most of them also thought that they outgrown being a dance group. Penny and Paige also tell me that mum daily skypes with Mr.McAllister, which gives me a weird feeling in my stomach.

Finally, we arrive in front of the student accommodation and get out of the car. Ethan takes the suitcases as we girls walk ahead into the building. We all get into the elevator and get up to the 9th floor. Penny and Paige sprint down the hall to my door as Ethan and I just walk over. I open the door with my key and let the girls get in to explore. Ethan leaves their suitcases in my hallway before going into his flat. I haven't been in his for a while and follow him inside. The flat is the total opposite of mine. Everything is grey or black and his clothes are in a pile on a chair. But I guess, the chair is better than all over the floor. And even though we moved into the flats on the same day, he still hasn't got himself proper plates and cutlery. His flat literally screams bachelor. "Are you sure that you're my brother?" I ask as I start making his bed.

"No, you're definitely adopted." He chuckles and starts helping me. He might be messy but he's still the good boy I taught him to be. Always helping, polite and no fuckboy.

"Funny." I say, rolling my eyes. I sit down on his now made bed as he starts to clean up a bit. "Have you talked to mum this week?" I ask.

"Nope. I haven't had the time to call her back." Ethan has as he takes his pile of clothes to the bathroom. "Besides, she's busy skyping Robert anyway, so why should I interfere?"

„Please don't remind me that my professor and my mum are skyping every day. It's weird enough for me when he wants to talk to me after class, just so he can ask about how I'm feeling, since mum probably told him to." I say as I lay down. I look up to his ceiling and think about the conversation I had with mum. Everything went all right except for when she changed the subject again and again. She really doesn't want to tell me anything about my past.