THIRTY

Olivia's POV

The scene of the two kids, running around and having fun in the garden is in my head again. I've had this dream before but it seems to be much clearer now. It's not as blurry as before and I recognize the garden as a place that I've been to more than just once or twice.

"Wait!" The little girl in my dreams exclaims. She wants the boy to stop or at least run slower because she's not as fast as him. For the first time I see that she has her hand on her heart. It's racing, pounding way too fast and it's faster than just the normal racing you get from running around. "Wait!" She yells again and trips. Nothing was in her way and the grass is cut, nothing made her trip except for her own clumsiness. She reminds me of myself.

The little boy rushes back to her and kneels down in front of her. He puts a strand of her hair behind her ear and puts his hand on her cheek, lifting up her face. They look at each other and he quickly takes his hand away, blushing. "Does it hurt?" The brown haired boy asks.

She shakes her head and manages to smile at him, making him smile as well. She lies down in the grass and looks up into the sky. "Do you love someone?" She asks.

He nods and lies down next to her. Their hands are touching but neither of them is taking their hand away. "You." The little boy admits with a smile on his face.

"I love you too." She says giggling as her cheek turn bright red.

"Do you really?" He asks and takes her hand in his.

"Of course." She smiles and turns her head to the side to face him. He turns his head as well and smiles from ear to ear when he sees her smile and her big brown eyes.

"Forever?" He asks and she nods.

"Forever." She promises.

I open my eyes and realize that I've had this dream before and more than just once but it was never as detailed as it was now, nor was it ever that long. I always woke up after the little girl said I love you too and never dreamed further than that until now.

I slowly sit up as I still think about the dream and grab my phone that on the nightstand. It's 5:44 and I've got 3 unread messages from Adam, but I really can't be bothered right now to read them. Niall's still sleeping next to me with his mouth slightly open and one arm of his arms over my thighs. He hasn't noticed that I sat up and doesn't even flinch when I slowly move further away from him to get out of bed. I put the blanket over him before going into the bathroom and getting ready for the day. After a quick shower, I put my hair in a messy bun and brush my teeth and face before tiptoeing past Niall into the walk-in-closet. I quickly get change and take a second look to see if everything looks alright and is in place before I leave Niall's neat closet again. He's still sleeping when I walk pass him, out of the room to make us breakfast. Niall's fridge is just as organised as his closet, making me grin a little. I think about making us breakfast, but then I remember that he's probably really tired. After we got home yesterday, I studied for a bit before going to bed at midnight while Niall was talking to Harry on the phone. I don't know what time it was exactly, but I know that I've definitely slept a couple of hours already when I felt Niall's arm around me. Letting him sleep in before Clair comes to take him to the doctor, might just be the best for him today.

I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge before closing it and making myself toast with Nutella for breakfast. After eating and cleaning up the mess I made, I go back to the bedroom and take Niall's phone. His password are still my initials (OEH – Olivia Elisabeth Hemmings) just like my password are his (NJH – Niall James Horan). I get into his phone and see that a picture of me that he took when we were in LA is his home screen. We were in the hotel room, fooling around on the bed and making each other laugh when he took that pic. I've never seen it before and can't even remember that he took it. I look through his other pictures and see a lot more pictures the he sneakily took when I wasn't looking. I bite my lip to not chuckle and resume back to the reason why I even took his phone.