SEVENTEEN

Olivia's POV

"The thing is that she knows that I like her and she knows that she finds me funny but won't admit it, alright? So you're here tonight because it's Friday and because I want her to be jealous." Adam explains and in my head it doesn't make any sense at all. Probably some weird logic guys have, I think and take a closer look at the girl. She has straight black hair that goes a bit over her shoulders, a leader jacket over a red top and skinny black jeans with knee high black boots. She doesn't look like the typical nerd which is probably why she's here and not in a library.

"So you're just using me?" I ask and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Only fair. You used me few months ago and now I'm using you." He says and gets up. Adam takes my hand and I can't help it but laugh as he leads me into the crowd of dancing people.

"What great friendship we've got." I say and start to dance to the music. Adam chuckles and when I look behind him, I see the girls like starring at us. "She's looking." I tell Adam immediately. "Say something funny to make me laugh."

"Say something funny to make you laugh? You act like that's so easy. This ain't a Guidditch game." He says, not trying to be funny but being funny by doing that. I burst out laughing and put my hand on Adam's shoulder. I start to move my hips to the music and run my fingers through my hair. I take Adam's hand and put it on my waist. When I look behind Adam, I see that she's still looking at us. I lick my lips and turn around. I put one hand behind Adam's neck and start to move my hips right in front of him.

"If you want it to look real, do something." I tell Adam laughing. He chuckles and takes a deep breath before he puts his hands on my waist. I turn around away and see the girl turning away from us.

"Okay, she looked away. Let's go to the bar." I say and take his hand. Adam follows closely behind me as we approach the bar. The bar tender turns around immediately when he sees Adam. He comes straight over to us and when I take a closer look, I see that he looks like he could be Adam's cousin. Maybe he is Adam's cousin that he mentioned when he called me.

"How can I help you?" He asks smirking.

"You can't help him cause that's my job buuut, you can help me. Three shots - no wait! Six, please." I smile and he turns around. I turn around as well to face Adam. "Ready to get drunk?" I ask and he shakes his head at me.

"You should always be so carefree. More fun." Adam smirks and I wink at him before I turn around.

"Here you go." The bar tender says and leaves without wanting money. I shrug, thinking that he probably is Adam's already mentioned cousin and push three to the side. Adam stands himself next to me and puts his arm around my waist. I count down to one and then Adam and I race each other. I'm faster and put the last glass down when Adam is just at his second one. He holds four fingers up and his cousin comes back to give us four more.

"Again?" I ask and he nods. "Fine." I say and quickly drink his last one before his cousin gives us four more. Then we do it again and order four more and do it again. At the end, I had six and Adam just two.

"You really suck at this." I tell him laughing and start to feel a bit dizzy. I take Adam's hand and lead him back to the dance floor, where I do the exact same as before.

"Is she looking?" Adam whispers. I turn around and see that she is.

"Jep and we're currently starring at each other." I tell him, not breaking eye contact with the girl.

"Fuck, what now?" Adam asks and starts to get nervous.

"Imma get ya yo girl." I insure him and pat his shoulder before I walk towards her. Adam doesn't know what to do and just follows me back to the bar. "You... wait here." I say and feel sharp pain rushing through my head. He just nods and I walk over to the girl.