FOURTY ONE

Niall's POV

And she left.

I couldn't hold her back. I couldn't prevent her from doing what she wanted to do. Like years before, I couldn't stop her. She left just like she climbed up at the wall. Without warning and without looking back at me.

It's over and I lost her.

I lost her again.

Olivia's POV

Tears are streaming down my face and I feel so unable. Unable to breathe, talk, walk. Yet I run. I run away like I always do. Unable to understand myself, my past, my future.

Everything is a question mark.

Niall's POV

She's gone.

Olivia's POV

The sky is clear and the streets are full as I run to the only place I feel comfortable being in. The library. Everything is quiet and no one is paying attention to me as I walk through the the building, up the stairs, to the uppest floor, to the very back, to the old table.

No one knows me, no one knows more of me than I do myself.

Niall's POV

I call Ethan. He picks up instantly and I tell him what happened. He's quiet as first but then I hear him moving and rushing around his flat. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to find her. She ran off and I know that she won't go to her flat, or to mine or to Ally's." He says and I jump up from the couch, wiping my tears away.

"You're right. You're right."

"You're not coming." Ethan suddenly says, stopping all my muscles from moving. "She doesn't want to see you and she doesn't want to see me either, but the difference is that I'm her brother. She can't hate me even if she wants to, but she can hate you and I don't want that." He says and I sit down again. Everything he says is true. She'll hate me if I come looking for her now. She'll hate me and will never want to see me ever again.

"But I love her."

"I know that you do. And I know that she'll forever and always love you too, but she needs time and space." Ethan says and I hear him slamming the door of his car close.

"It's December all over again, isn't it?" I say dryly.

"I think it's even worst." Ethan admits and I wonder if it needs another accident to bring us together again. I look up at the ceiling, like she did minutes before, trying to prevent more tears from coming.

Olivia's POV

"Olivia?" I put my hand down when I hear the familiar voice.

"Adam?" I mumble as I wipe my tears away. I've been covering my face with my hands, crying silently before he came and the tears won't stop coming even now as Adam sits down on a chair next to me.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asks and rubs my back.

"It's such a long story." I say and take a deep breath. Adam asks no further and puts his jacket over me. I put my arms on the table and rest my head on them, closing my eyes and wishing that I could disappear.

Niall's POV

My heart is racing as I wait for Ethan to text to me, to tell me that she's all right.

Olivia's POV

I hear people mumbling but don't want to face them. I keep my eyes shut as I feel myself getting picked up. "Text Niall that I've got her." It's Ethan. "Tell him that I'll call him later."

Fate of our life (Niall Horan - Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara