FIVE

Olivia's POV

"What do you mean?" I want to know exactly from Ethan as my heart skips a beat. What did Aaron tell him? I ask myself. What if he twisted it around and made it seem like I'm the bad one. I mean, in away I am. I broke his heart a couple of years ago and he didn't get over it. I stayed friends with him and was oblivious to his feelings. I was kinda harsh on him, admittedly, but that wouldn't have happened if he did things differently as well. He hurt me and I hurt him back. In my thoughts I am just repeating myself he hurt me, I hurt him over and over again. It's a bad excuse and I should be more grown up and not think like that, but I do. Again, we would have never ever worked as a couple.

"Hannah called me. She was a complete mess and told me that I should to tell you that it's over between her and Aaron because of something that happened between you and Aaron." Ethan explains and makes a pause, expecting me to say something but I've got nothing to say. On one side I feel so bad for Hannah. She clearly loved him and it's sad that they broke up. But on the other side, it's probably the best for her. She can find someone who's better. She's pretty, smart, nice to hang around with and a really really nice girl. She deserves someone better than Aaron.

"Olivia?" Ethan tears me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and pay attention to my brother again. He looks at me worried, confused and completely clueless. Ethan doesn't know what's going on. I didn't tell him and he was busy with Jazzy anyways. But now he looks at me expecting a good answer to his question, but I can't give him one.

I shrug.

"What happened, Olivia, that I don't know of?" He asks and takes a step towards me. I automatically take a step back and breathe in deeply.

"Nothing important happened, really." I mumble and could, but actually won't, hit myself for not coming up with a better answer.

"It must have been important to Aaron though." Ethan says and sits down on his bed.

"It was..." I say and sit down across from him. "Ethan..., what I'm going to tell you now is going to change everything between you and Aaron." I make a pause for him to realize that it's actually more serious than he may thinks.

"Just tell me." He rushes me. I wish I wouldn't have to tell him, but I have to. I must tell him.

"Well..." I start telling him everything that happened between me and Aaron ever since we first came to Ireland a week ago. All the things he did, that made Niall jealous. All the things he said, that just confused me, and everything else. I watch Ethan's face go through every emotion. Amused, confused, worried, understanding and more. Lastly anger when I tell him that I ran away.

"You ran away?!" He yells out and I just nod before I continue. At the end, compassion is all that's left in Ethan's eyes.

"Why didn't you call me?" Ethan asks when I'm done.

I shrug. "I don't know. I just automatically called Niall and besides that, I wanted you to stay with Jazzy." I smile at him and he smiles hearing her name.

"Ignoring him will be hard. He lives few houses away and he's friends with your friends and even when you just take out the trash you could still see him. And we won't leave for another week. " Ethan points out the obvious and I just nod.

"I know."

"I have to kill him." He says and I just roll my eyes at him.

"Niall wants to do the same, but it's not worth it." I tell him. "Trust me, I'm fine and I can ignore him even when he starts to talk me. I'll just walk away, I guess." I smile at my brother before I stand up and we leave the room. Sam is gone, probably went downstairs to the others. Ethan and I go downstairs quietly, get food from the kitchen and sit down on the couch without exchanging a word, not even a glance.