FOURTY THREE

4 years later

April

Luttrellstown Castle, Dublin, Ireland

"Olivia. Olivia. Olivia. Oliviiiiiiiia! Oh-li-vi-AAAH?!"

"Can I just let him in, please? You know that he won't shut up." Mum says and I just nod. I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror again. All the planning since February, all the hours that me and mum invested into this day, all the stress since he proposed are hitting me like a wave as I look at myself, wearing the gorgeous white dress, which looks exactly like I had imagined my wedding dress to look like. It's perfect.

"You look good, Liv." Ethan says as he walks into the room. Mum closes the door again and smiles proudly at me. I turn around and look at younger twin brother, wearing a black suit.

"Thank you, but don't call me Liv." I smile at him but it quickly fades as I feel the nervousness building up in me again. It had stopped when we got here, but now it's coming up again. I turn around and look into the mirror yet again. The wave definitely just hit me. I feel like the stress from the last few months is visible on my face.

"Do I really look all right?" I ask and look at mum.

"Yes, do you. I told you many times before and I'm going to change my mind, okay? You look gorgeous." Mum smiles and walks over to me. She puts my curled hair back and steps next to me. I turn around to face her and she takes my hands in hers. I look down to my ring finger, seeing Niall's promise ring and my engagement ring. In a few hours, my wedding ring will join the finger and I'll officially become Mrs.Horan.

"I want to run away." I say it before I even think through the statement.

"Are you?" Ethan asks, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No. I'm done with running away." I promise him and myself.

December

Evelina Children Hospital, London

"Do you really up to it, gorgeous?" Niall asks as he parks the car in front of the children hospital. I nod and put my hand on my round stomach as I open the car door. "Wait!" Niall exclaims and gets out of the car. He rushes to my side and opens the door for me. He helps me out and kisses my forehead.

"Niall, I'm all right." I promise as I take a step to the side. He locks the car and puts his arm around me. We walk into the hospital and tell the receptionist that we want to visit the children who have to stay in the hospital during Christmas. It's what we do every year, it's a tradition. She smiles and leads us to the children. Like every year, we get led to the play room. Niall and I take a seat and wait as nurses bring more and more children into the room. Some we already met last year and some are new, all but recognize Niall and smile instantly when they see him. We spend a few hours playing with the children, Niall runs around with them, plays on the floor, while I, very pregnant und unable to move as much as I'd like to, draw or read with others. After a while, Niall comes back to me and kisses my forehead. "I need a break." Niall says, making me and the children laugh.

Suddenly pain rushes through me. I gasp. I put my hand on my stomach and feel that the baby wants to come out. Then, I feel wet between my legs, as if I just pissed myself. "The baby." I say, leaning over to Niall. "The baby is coming, Niall." I say, taking his hand and holding it tightly.

"The baby is coming! Nurse! We need a nurse!" Niall jumps up and runs out of the room. Moments later he comes back, followed by a couple of nurses who push a bed. "That's-that's my wife. She's-she's getting our baby." Niall panics but smiles.