TEN

Olivia's POV

We hear people singing from the big hall and cheering and clapping hands, but we don't really care. Niall's lips are back attached to mine and my heart flips around, dances in me, is just happy to have him again. We've changed position and now I'm against the wall. Niall's cheeks are bright red and I chuckle when a sweat pearl rolls down his forehead. "Haven't done much exercise over the days, have you?" I laugh and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his neck.

"How could I without you?" He chuckles and presses me back against the wall.

"From one to ten, how much did you miss me?" I ask and bite my lip, which I know drives him crazy.

"Hmmm... 476." Niall smirks and kisses my neck. I feel like we're High School students who are fresh in love, where everything is prefect and sweet. Or like we're on our honeymoon, just loving each other more and more every second that we're together. Or like an really old couple that still has love for each other.

I knew that I missed him, but I didn't know how much until now.

"Just 476?" I ask as he starts to suck on my skin. To my surprise, we're still alone and everyone is still in the hall, singing and embarrassing themselves on stage. Niall leaves a small hickey on my neck as I place one hand is on his torso and the other one I on his chest. When a few 12 year olds walk pass us and give us weirded out and disgusted looks, I bury my face into Niall's chest. He keeps his head down and quietly laughs as they walk pass us. His one hand is on my waist as the other holds him up against the wall. Then few others walk pass us, all on their way to the backstage room. When I hear Sam laughing, I know that mine and Niall's moment is over.

"Olive! You'll never guess what just happened." Sam says, laughing as he walks pass me and Niall, followed by the other boys, including Aaron and Ethan, and Jazzy, Kimberly and Hannah. I look up to Niall, who's standing straight as his face has a little tensed up when Aaron walked passed us. He and Ethan quickly share some glances before Ethan turns around again and follows the others into the room. I give Niall a questioning look, but he just smiles again and kisses my cheek. "Where are we going now?" He wants to know as I take his hand.

"5 foot something with the skinny jeans.." I sing, smirking at him. He makes the guitar noises and chuckles as I lead him to the backstage room. "Don't look back, baby follow me." I bite my lip, stop and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way." Niall sings his part as I press down the handle of the door.

"Same old shit but a different day." I laugh and we enter the room. No one seems to care that we just came in, don't look at us and just keep on talking. Niall seems obviously surprised by that, but just shrugs and follows me to my friends – and Aaron.

"Welcome to the backstage area." I smile at Niall as he looks around the room.

"That's what you call a backstage area?" He laughs and my mouth forms an O, before I remember that he's Niall Horan from One Direction who have sold out concerts all over the world.

"Well, love, it is behind a stage and we hang out here because everywhere else are parents, therefor it's a backstage area." I explain to him and quickly kiss his cheek.

"Guess who found this room." Kimberly smirks.

"I don't know, who?" Niall wants to know.

"Your girlfriend." She explains and Niall nods understanding and smirking.

"Let me guess, she ran off and kinda just found this room." He laughs and everyone nods. "Sound's like you, love." Niall mumbles against my ear and kisses it softly.