THIRTY TWO

Niall's POV

"Did I already tell you that you like an angel?" I ask Olivia as she takes a sip of her champagne.

"I think you haven't, no." She answers and shakes her head. A smile is already building up on her lips.

"Well, Olivia..." I start my sentence and sit up straighter.

"Niall..." She smiles.

"You look like an angel." I say and take her hand in mine. She has the ring on the finger, which she has been wearing ever since we got back together. I give it a kiss and smile up at her blushing cheeks.

"You look like an angel too." She grins and kisses my hand. I can't help it but chuckle. "Like, seriously, you look like God's assistant. Just your tie is a bit off." She starts to laugh a little and takes another sip of her glass. I don't say anything back and just watch her laugh. She puts her glass down before walking over to me. I move the chair back a little and let her sit on my lap. She undoes my tie and then ties it back perfectly.

"Thank you." I say and kiss her cheek. She gets up and takes her phone out of her bag to put on some music. Our song, This by Ed Sheeran, starts playing as she puts her phone on the table. I get up and take her hand in mine. I hobble few steps away from the table and take her other hand, putting both behind my neck. Olivia moves closer to me as I put my arms around her waist. We start to slow dance to the song and I remember the first time we slowed danced together. It was in a dance studio in London where Ally, her best friend, taught some teenagers how to slow dance. They invented our shipname, Nolivia, and it was the first time that I said I love you to her.

"Nolivia." I mumble, making her look up.

"What?" She asks with a smirk.

"Nolivia." I repeat louder. As cheeks turn red as she remembers that day.

"Nolivia." She mumbles and rests her head on my chest again. "I like it. I like it a lot." She says and even though I can't see her face, I just know that she smiles.

We spend hours talking and dancing, taking breaks every now and then so that I can rest my knee. I don't know what time it is when we leave, but it's dark, pitch black. As I drive us home, I have one hand on Olivia's thigh. We sing songs together but just after a slow one, she falls asleep. I drive to the side and take the jacket of my suit to put it over her as a blanket. It might not be the comfiest material but it's better than freezing.

An hour later we arrive in my driveway. The gate is closing itself as I kiss Olivia's cheek to wake her up. She doesn't move at all. "Princess." I whisper and kiss her cheek again. She still doesn't move. "Olive, gorgeous, wake up." I say and shake her a little. A moan escapes her lips and she finally rubs her eyes open. She sits up and looks at me with tired eyes.

"We're home." I say and kiss her temple. She just nods as I get out of the car. I hobble over to her side and open the door for her. She gets out herself and walks ahead to the door, opening it with my key for emergencies, making me remember that she hasn't got her present yet. I hobble after her, into the house and close the door behind me. She takes off her shoes and so do I, before I follow her straight into the bedroom. She lets herself fall into the bed, making me laugh.

"Princess, you haven't opened your present yet." I say and sit down next to her hips.

"You haven't opened yours either." She mumbles and rolls onto her stomach. I didn't expect a gift at all but it's Olivia, of course she has a gift for me. She stands up on the bed and jumps down before walking into the closet. Moments later she arrives back with a big black box that as a ribbon around it. She sits down on the bed across from me and puts the box between us. "Open it." She says with a smile. She's fully awake now.